• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Eggs - what's the deal?

Foodio

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey,

Are egg yolks good for you? I keep hearing they are and they aren't. I don't know what to beleive?

Is it possible to eat too many eggs (like three during one meal)? Would that be unhealthy?

How healthy are eggs for you?

Thanks

The yolk is where the fat and cholesterol is!

Speaking of eggs, I know that fried eggs are not all that giood since it's high in fat too, but I always remove the yolks and fried 3 egg whites with only 1 yolk. How much fat will be reduced if I do that?

------------------
Work hard, play hard, and sleep well.

The egg yolk is great. Although it has all of the fat, it's mostly EFA's. The cholesterol in the egg is not bad for you, it's almost all LDL (good cholesterol).

------------------
Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.

True, and the cholesterol is mainly not absorbed, but fat is fat
smile.gif

------------------
"The Greatest Mistake You Can Ever Make Is Continually Fearing That You Will Make One"
-Elbert Hubbard

Originally posted by TheSupremeBeing:
The egg yolk is great. Although it has all of the fat, it's mostly EFA's. The cholesterol in the egg is not bad for you, it's almost all LDL (good cholesterol).

I agree, eat the yolk.

Yes, eggs are very good for you, and should be included in your daily diet.

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

I also agree, if your worried about the fat, then don't eat all the yolks.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

Hey,

What is better for you and why:
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Scrambled Eggs (without anything added)
- Fried Eggs(without anything added)

Or are they all the same?

Thanks,
Foodio

if you are not adding anything the fat content should be pretty much the same

My honey is a bodybuilder and he will have 6 eggs (scrambled) for breakfast but with only 2 yolks. He eats that every morning and sometimes for a late night dinner... (of course accompanied by other foods).

since we're on the topic of eggs...I see ppl buyin the cartons of egg whites or all natural eggs...they any good? I've never tried just egg whites before, do they taste any different that the regular stuff??

------------------
If you want the Ultimate...
you have to be willing to
pay the ultimate price.

Back