• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Elite "benefits"

PreMier

happy sumo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Maybe allow the IM Elites to change their posts after the alloted time? I tried to delete a post the other day, and I couldnt...

rrrriiiiigggggghhhhhttttt!

Prince-- On another board that I am on, if you are Elite, then you can delete ANY of your own posts. But if your NOT elite, you cant delete a single one. Is this possible? This is JUST out of curiousity... I like IM the way it is, and if the first question I asked is not possible(which its not) Then just close this thread. :)

OFF the subject...
Prince, do you still back up IM everyday? Please say you do. I saw many times things going wrong and huge data getting lost because of little problems. :bawling:

Originally posted by Vieope
OFF the subject...
Prince, do you still back up IM everyday? Please say you do. I saw many times things going wrong and a huge data get lost because of little problems. :bawling:

yes, usually everyday, worst case scenario ever 2 days or so...where did you see data loss? not here. :)

I have never lost data on this board, at least not that I can recall, and I have moved servers several times in the last few years.

Originally posted by Prince
yes, usually everyday, worst case scenario ever 2 days or so...where did you see data loss? not here. :)

I have never lost data on this board, at least not that I can recall, and I have moved servers several times in the last few years.

Yes, not here :)

I got so scared when the site was moving hosts... :D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince
No, you cannot set-up rights like that per usergroup on this version of vBulletin (which is lame), maybe you can in vB 3.x (we're using 2.3.4) I do not know...what software is that board using?

They are using this: Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.8
Copyright ©2000, 2001, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited

But are about to switch to VB Gold.

Originally posted by PreMier
They are using this: Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.8
Copyright ©2000, 2001, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited

But are about to switch to VB Gold.

then I do not know how they could give those rights to a usergroup unless they have added a custom modification.

Yea, im not sure either. Elites can delete their posts, upload images and thats it I think... Were as non-elites cannot. :shrug:

Back