• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fat People & Productivity

IML Gear Cream!
JordanMang said:
I'm not really pudgy. I have a belly, and thats about it. I don't have fat kid titties that hang to their belly button. I'm actually really fit for my size. A lot of people don't think I'm as heavy as I am, not really sure myself. I know plenty of kids who look a lot fatter then me and weigh as lot less then me. In fact when I haven't eaten that day you can see my top abs ( it's scary. ). But I get what you're saying.
6'2 270=FAT ASS:thumb:

I work with a heavy set fella and he is probably the best worker we got.

It really depends on the type of job. If you got an office job, your not going to be force to work yo ass off because there's no reason to. In a warehouse, factory, plant, etc. your gonna be force to work at a certain pace fat or not.

Double D said:
I work with a heavy set fella and he is probably the best worker we got.
I think DOMS is talkin about people like this

fat_fucker.jpg

god hand said:
6'2 270=FAT ASS:thumb:

This was me at 280. I'm at 264 today. So, yeah I'm fat...but not a fatass.

jordan1iy.jpg

JordanMang said:

jordan1iy.jpg
Your not fat, just need to lose weight

god hand said:
Your not fat, just need to lose weight

For some reason I thought that was really funny.

As for the D1 lineman thing, is all about strength and speed. Trust me almost every lineman gets redshirted their first year and they can easily put 30 or 40 pounds on you. I've attended many high school combines and the most successful are the quick lineman around 240 to 260 with no gut. It is funny hearing the kids who are 300 pounds claiming they squat 500 pounds and end have a 10 inch vert and rep 185 maybe five times.

bigss75 said:
For some reason I thought that was really funny.

As for the D1 lineman thing, is all about strength and speed. Trust me almost every lineman gets redshirted their first year and they can easily put 30 or 40 pounds on you. I've attended many high school combines and the most successful are the quick lineman around 240 to 260 with no gut. It is funny hearing the kids who are 300 pounds claiming they squat 500 pounds and end have a 10 inch vert and rep 185 maybe five times.

You're right, and I see this a lot myself. I see a lot of big guys thinking just cause they're big they'll be able to do all this weight when in reality they've never lifted before. I like to keep in between these two extremes. With enough weight to move around, but enough power and speed to do it effectively.

JordanMang said:
You're right, and I see this a lot myself. I see a lot of big guys thinking just cause they're big they'll be able to do all this weight when in reality they've never lifted before. I like to keep in between these two extremes. With enough weight to move around, but enough power and speed to do it effectively.

Are you looking to be a center or a guard? Im trying to put you down but really get into the long snapping and short snapping becuase alot of guys get full rides just to do that.

IML Gear Cream!
JordanMang said:

jordan1iy.jpg
Looks fine for a college lineman, just need to put on 20lbs of muscle by your Freshman year.

Back