• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

female weightloss

Hulk12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i would like some opinions on what is the best thing for a female to take to help lose weight as fast as possible?

the female is 5'4" and weighs 130.

With that height and weight I can't imagine why. What's your body fat%

What's your diet look like and what workout program you doing.( as in cardio or weights)

its not me, im asking for a friend. i dont know her body fat %. she isnt fat just looking for something to help lose a little weight. she does light cardio 3-4 times a week and diet isnt the best.

In her case then, her diet is key to drop the couple of extra lbs.

I always tell women to do circuit training....most women don't want to lift weights but they need to....doesn't have to be heavy with circuits...science proves can be just as effective as traditional for the novice

I always tell women to do circuit training....most women don't want to lift weights but they need to....doesn't have to be heavy with circuits...science proves can be just as effective as traditional for the novice

yeah that how she is, she wont lift weights.

Back