• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Filled my Script!

Zane

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just filled my script, and my wife administered the shot! This crazy, i went thinking something was not right? Way low T levels! Feel great and do not want to crash again! Time to get mo! And get swole! Oh and no insurance? Cyp was $95.00 10ml vial. Damn legit is expensive;)

how old are you?

Yo Zane..Look on the 'sponsor's board'........there are 'X' sponsors[if you get my drift that can help you].......or p.m. somebody for help.......

.........charley

no what are u trying to say ^^^^^? lol

I will be 37 this year, i am a 2004 testicular cancer survivor. I did have my right testicule removed and 3the months of chemotherapy. But i also have had played the ph game for a few years? Not really sure what did it or if all in combo. I tested 170 in the afternoon and 220the in the a.m. But i haven't ran a ph since summer? I am wanting to right a article or page about this and the symptoms i felt, the effects, and the outcome. I also thought i had a strong mind and and thought process till this, thoughts of depression, comprehension, attention, focus, memory, mood swings, ambition, and tired. I feel there might (know) there are alot of men that are not diagnosed properly or ever.

Just filled my script, and my wife administered the shot! This crazy, i went thinking something was not right? Way low T levels! Feel great and do not want to crash again! Time to get mo! And get swole! Oh and no insurance? Cyp was $95.00 10ml vial. Damn legit is expensive;)

Walgreen's pharmacy,,, get on there discount plan its like 4 bucks a year I get my Test cyp for 79 bucks for a 10ml. (Watson brand)

I will be 37 this year, i am a 2004 testicular cancer survivor. I did have my right testicule removed and 3the months of chemotherapy. But i also have had played the ph game for a few years? Not really sure what did it or if all in combo. I tested 170 in the afternoon and 220the in the a.m. But i haven't ran a ph since summer? I am wanting to right a article or page about this and the symptoms i felt, the effects, and the outcome. I also thought i had a strong mind and and thought process till this, thoughts of depression, comprehension, attention, focus, memory, mood swings, ambition, and tired. I feel there might (know) there are alot of men that are not diagnosed properly or ever.

Make a thread man , lets hear ur the story!:winkfinger:

I ordered from Health warehouse they used to be cheaper but they are about 93.00 now too.

IML Gear Cream!
Try costco, my depotest was 74.00. The price of drugs fluctuate like the stock market.

I did call around,$98-$110? Not bad for the dosage I am on. I asked my dr. About AI or hcg and looked at me weird and said those are good questions and said nope just test?

$45 through Medco. They ship 12 1.1 ml vials.

That is a great price-I am @ $65.00 for 10ml Watson or Teva.No Teva for awhile-but Watson is gtg.-Thanks-OD

That is a great price-I am @ $65.00 for 10ml Watson or Teva.No Teva for awhile-but Watson is gtg.-Thanks-OD

I have Watson myself and insurance covers a good portion of the cost for a 10ml vial...my cost is $10 for 10ml..

I have yet to use it...but on some rainy day it will come in handy :thumb:

I have Watson myself and insurance covers a good portion of the cost for a 10ml vial...my cost is $10 for 10ml..

I have yet to use it...but on some rainy day it will come in handy :thumb:

No rainy day-it will go bad- donate it to me or Heavy-we will take care of it for you. Consider it a $10.00 donation to the old guys:D-Thanks _OD

I ordered from Health warehouse they used to be cheaper but they are about 93.00 now too.

Anyone with a script for (arimadex) should check out health warehouse,, insanely cheap! the price is just amazing.. I was hoping their test cyp price would be low, but its not.. 90 pharm grade Anastrozole tabs for like 60 bucks...

No rainy day-it will go bad- donate it to me or Heavy-we will take care of it for you. Consider it a $10.00 donation to the old guys:D-Thanks _OD

LOL...I can't donate pharm grade goodness ;)

Back