• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finally found a GOOD MEAL BAR?

r0dxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.prosnack.com/info2.htm

What do you guys think of these? Seem almost perfect?

Just fruits, nuts, and whey protein isolates. Seems like a great snack for me to eat in between classes to hold me over til lunch. If you subtract the fiber (your suppose to right?) then it comes out to 20g carbs and 18g protein. Seems like a pretty good macro to me, also considering the 3-6g (unsaturated fat) is from almonds. They are also 3 seperate cookies as opposed to 1 bar. You also have to realize even though the 18g protein is kind of low, I think it's good enough as a small snack. By the way I think if your eating a crappy 35g protein bar, only 1/2 of the protein is actually digested since 1/2 of it is fillers usually. This one seems very promising.

Anyone have any input? These would be perfect for me to have in between my 830am breakfast and 12:45pm lunch. Any of them you would recommend, flavor wise (going by ingredients). Has anyone had these?

A 12 pack is 25.00 US Dollars, which doesn't seem bad at all. A little more then 2.00/bar.

Yea I just typed in "Healthy protein bar" for the hell of it in google, cause usually thats an oxymoron. But if these are valid labeling, it seems just as good as homemade bars, but alot easier?

I really dont get much fruit intake at all except my banana after workout, so I think these would be great to take to school with me.

Is it ok for all the carbs to come from fruits? Seems like this would be great early in the day, as an energy booster too...I dont think they would taste too bad, seems like solid flavors espeically the coffee flavored one. I dont really mind taste as long as i can get it down quick with water its all the same :D

Back