• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

first cycle

killaktis5606

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
About to start a 10-12 week cycle of tri-tren 300mg/ml and test-e 350mg/ml.
How many mg should I take a week and How often?
Is there anything else I should take while on my cycle to prev from getting gyno or bitch tits?
Wats a good schedule to follow?

My recommendation would be to save the Tren for your second run and do just Test E for a first cycle. That being said... what about goals and current progress towards them? training history? age?

Tren can give nasty side effects - hell, my best mate just started his 2nd tren run and the sleepless nights and freaky nightmares are killing him... plus, if you do get a side effect, you won't know which compound to adjust (though I'll tell ya now, it'd likely be the tren to give you sides).

My recommendation would be to save the Tren for your second run and do just Test E for a first cycle. That being said... what about goals and current progress towards them? training history? age?

Tren can give nasty side effects - hell, my best mate just started his 2nd tren run and the sleepless nights and freaky nightmares are killing him... plus, if you do get a side effect, you won't know which compound to adjust (though I'll tell ya now, it'd likely be the tren to give you sides).

Well I'm 6'3" and 215 don't know my body fat haven't checked yet but I've been training 6 days a week for an hour n a half to two hours since I was in high school I'm 24 and already have a great physic I just want to get bigger and stronger. I've taken pre hormone test pills and other test booster pills. So it's not like I'm New to the game in a way. My dad's a body builder and has taught me a lot of stuff.

Sounds like your dad knows fuck all and you haven't done your homework.

Expect trouble if you continue without doing some research and preparation.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles!

Formestane and Arimadex are used for preventing gyno. Tamoxifen is most common, but it seems to have pretty common(major) sides.

Edit: Why is this thread on natural bb?

This has to be some troll-no way anyone would compare test boosters to tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread moved. To the pit.

335cocp.gif

732_1000.jpg

How dare you delete that post!

I was going to run MENT only for my first cycle. Also my mom is a body builder and said I should get some Animal stack for PCT. Any one know what dose to run the animal stack at? :hmmm:

take ALL the mg's at once, better absorption rate

IML Gear Cream!
..... you don't need roids to enhance your already perfect body, but IMHO , protein & synthol should put a happy smile on your face....

bodybuilding-gone-wrong.jpg

Charley! :heart:

first

ha ha ha... I just thought "maybe I wont notice the cycle date of my thread if I dont include it" ha ha haUpdated first post

Sounds like your dad knows fuck all and you haven't done your homework.

Expect trouble if you continue without doing some research and preparation.
And GOD SEES ALL Just like his DAD Fuck this nigga... Anything go's is right ..
Come at me BROS...
5vQxV.gif
:coffee:

Back