• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

food before sleep

arbntmare

StudentDentistTeethPuller
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how long before bed should one stop eating?? i mean sometimes i eat up to a meal at around 12 am or 12:30.. i go to bed by 2 to 3 off course

I usually eat at least an hour before bed....usually ff cottage cheese for the slow release protein.

i sorta do the same thing as w8,cottage cheese is good.or a good BLENDED protien drink.:)

I've been having either a protein shake or an omelet an hour or so before bed.

A Large pizzzzzzzzza,double cheese,all veggy plus peperoni...
Just before I go to bed,actually,I eat it in bed...:rolleyes: :eek:

Ok,this is not true,
I don't eat in bed!!!
:p

If anything, just a protein shake. I try not to eat anything at least 2 hours before bed.

Eat before bed.....*hit I have to get up at 3:00am and eat something or my belly starts eating my a**hole!

I'm kicking butt with my routines right now and my metabolism is like in warp 9.9!

:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
a can of tuna and a glass of milk about an hour before bed.

it would be good to have a protein shake that has calcium caseinate, micellar casein, or egg white to slow the digestion down also putting flax seed oil in the shake will slow down digestion as well......

seyone.. i been doing that lately, but i am running out of tuna fast!! i eat it like i use to eat skittles..

I've been stopping eatting around an hour and a half before bed, but I take my protein shake right before I hop right under the covers.

Tonight I chowed down on about 8oz of steak and 2soy protein bars. :) That will stop on Saturday though. When dieting down I usually have my last meal around 10:00-10:30, just before bed. And yes, it's usually cottage cheese or a soy protein shake. I would rather have a T-Bone steak every night before bed.....

Awesome book to read >>>> The Miracle Brain

You'll love it. Very imformative and useful as to what and how different foods affect our brain and other fun scientific stuff.

Originally posted by w8lifter
Enjoy that steak while ya can CLP ;)

Oh man....I haven't had a steak in such a long time. :(

I had a porterhouse tonight, and I loved it. I know I shouldn't eat that much, but sometimes I slide a bit and do it anyway. I'm blaming my wife, she bought them :D

Oh yeah, I'll have to make it up elsewhere ;)

steak.. i been eating alot of them lately.. compared to the food in the dinning hall around here.. its cheaper and healther

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I go by what my body is telling me. There are times that I train so hard that I will wake up at 3am starving and cannot go to bed unless i get something.

I eat a big bowl of FF Cottage cheese with some type of fruit about 30 minutes before I go to bed. Excellent snack!

ground beef with yogurt over here.

I try not to have any bread on my last meal before hitting the sack.

Back