• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Forbidden Crushes

DontStop

pappy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So..
Do any of you have a forbidden crush or desire for someone?

Right now I have one for my chem teacher. Haha I dont know why, he's bald and he sounds like a fruit loop, but he has a wicked build...Not to mention he has degrees in physics, bio and chem.

Odd

TAKE NOTE: just an attraction im not tlking about going off an railing someone

Last edited:
yeah go fuck him you dirty girl

I wont.
Hence it being "forbidden"

DERR

I'd answer that question but my wife might find out
Technically you're already fucked since you stated that there is an admission that you could make but can't because your wifey would be pissed. This non-admission clearly shows that you have ideas about a girl other than your wife and of course she will pick up on that sooner or later. Women can sniff that kinda thing out so you might as well come clean here ... :thumb:

haha i found a pic of my chem teacher baha

martens.jpg

Technically you're already fucked since you stated that there is an admission that you could make but can't because your wifey would be pissed. This non-admission clearly shows that you have ideas about a girl other than your wife and of course she will pick up on that sooner or later. Women can sniff that kinda thing out so you might as well come clean here ... :thumb:

If I don't go into details, I can always claim I was joking...

... and I don't really want her husband to find out either

i do though. i told you it was odd. he's so nice though and atleast he likes to go out and hike and get active. he obviously works out

i do though. i told you it was odd. he's so nice though and atleast he likes to go out and hike and get active. he obviously works out

I'm just hatin

He is the forbidden fruit ... a taste of which by you could ruin his life.

No i wouldnt ever want to do anything with him! It's just a little crush! like me having a crush on a celelrity...nothing will ever happen...it's child like.

I'm not like that! he has kids and stuff anyway so EVEN IF I WANTED TO...I WOULDNT!

I'm sure we all have had crushes on particular teachers in our lifetime. I know i did and all i did in class was day dream about sex. Ya, good times.

I wanted to do it with an art teacher I had about 6 years ago. She would always sit on her desk and you could see up her skirt the whole time. Always had on a thong! And she would always flirt as well. Wow, sure does bring back old times.

IML Gear Cream!
The Prince of Persia... :shrug:

which reminds me i have a crush on Xerxes

So..
Do any of you have a forbidden crush or desire for someone?

Right now I have one for my chem teacher. Haha I dont know why, he's bald and he sounds like a fruit loop, but he has a wicked build...Not to mention he has degrees in physics, bio and chem.

Odd

TAKE NOTE: just an attraction im not tlking about going off an railing someone

This older woman who is a math tutor at my college, has helped me several times, when I needed help with math...Well she's in her mid 30's and I swear we almost had to go into a "private room".
She would sit real close and help me and we would rub legs together.
It got me real horny...but I knew if any found out, it wouldn't be good.
So I stopped going lol.

Yeah there's this girl Cayla... but she has a boyfriend and lives in Canada.

I'm sure we all have had crushes on particular teachers in our lifetime. I know i did and all i did in class was day dream about sex. Ya, good times.

LoL, yeah, for some odd reason, my high school attracts these really hot (and young) teachers. Particularly English teachers. Let's just say that since they were really attractive I paid them a lot of attention and got A's in both of their classes (they were hard teachers). :thumb: And I've had one forbidden crush here at college. Oh, shit. :dont: If my GF finds out, I'll find you in my ROFLCopter and kick all your asses. :wacko:

and if ii am your girfriend or your teacher ii will fail you !!.. aand .. slap you on the forehead when you come around and make you fall to sleep trying... dammed hot little students making you want to .. do whatever it is you want to do when that happens!!:thinking: :pissed: :(

my ex girlfriends volleyball coach she was also my teacher for a few classes damn shes hott

Back