• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

From Obese to being Ripped?? (To 'Juice' or not to 'Juice'...That is the question.)

IML Gear Cream!
I know all about the benefits of trt but thanks. He clearly asked If He should use any kind of "Juice Stack"/Cycle... that's not a fucking trt question nor is this the trt section of the forum.

If he's thinking about trt then perhaps a Dr. vist? Not a trip down the interweeb highway to ask if he should get on a juice stack/cycle in a chem enhancement board on a bodybuilding forum after ONE DAY of having a gym membership! And I didn't see anyone "jump on him".. which they rightly could have just for using the term "juice stack"..

You are way off base here and you have no argument. Again you have made Zero sense whatsoever in any conceivable way....... High five

Juice vs. Protein/Supplements...so far I do take Protein Shakes. But I was wondering, would it be better to just go on straight 'Test' either Prop or Cyp, instead of spending money on Protein and Creatine and etc? Yes I want to lose fat, but I also want to get ripped. My thinking was that by packing on more lean muscle, that would also help burn the fat I want as well.

Where the hell did you read "juice stack/cycle" from that? Try some reading comprehension. Yes he should be asking a TRT doc and how many health plans and doctors will tell him 300-400 is a good level if that what his test is at? He asked also it it was more effective and economical than the supplements that get pushed, that answer would be yes too. He still needs lots of protein yes.
Test is also a proven fat burner, or do you tell people not to use any supplements or fat burners before they work out 2 years or are at 11% bf too?

Yes he has a lot to learn, posts like Overburdened are quite helpful, others not so much.

Hello Everyone,

The question is should I *even consider* ANY KIND of Anabolic/Juice stack/cycle...or just keep doing what I'm doing. Here is where I am thus far, in both my training and diet:

BJ

Juice vs. Protein/Supplements...so far I do take Protein Shakes. But I was wondering, would it be better to just go on straight 'Test' either Prop or Cyp, instead of spending money on Protein and Creatine and etc? Yes I want to lose fat, but I also want to get ripped. My thinking was that by packing on more lean muscle, that would also help burn the fat I want as well.

Where the hell did you read "juice stack/cycle" from that? Try some reading comprehension. Yes he should be asking a TRT doc and how many health plans and doctors will tell him 300-400 is a good level if that what his test is at? He asked also it it was more effective and economical than the supplements that get pushed, that answer would be yes too. He still needs lots of protein yes.
Test is also a proven fat burner, or do you tell people not to use any supplements or fat burners before they work out 2 years or are at 11% bf too?

Yes he has a lot to learn, posts like Overburdened are quite helpful, others not so much.
Are you really telling me to learn reading comprehension?!! lmfao Are you completely brain dead??? Third sentence of his post professor!!

Maybe you should try learning to read period son!!!! Don't insult my fucking intelligence while you yourself are and utter failure on ALL LEVELS.

Brutal self ownage moron. Bawhahahaha!!!

Back to the front of the short buss you go fat body.

Negged for being an brain dead bro scientist!

Maybe english isn't your first language.......? I'd hope so or else you just made yourself look like a complete jack ass to everyone here.

HIGH FIVE!!! Bawahahahaha

Nothing to say now huh smart ass?

Some of us have a company to run instead of sitting in their tighty whities in mommy's basement with their hand on the clit they call a cock. Your just all quivering in excitement aren't ya little fella, don't worry she'll be home to make you a snack soon.

And for those that can read the whole post he talked about 1 shot, now go out there and sign up some more obama voters so your social security disability checks keep coming.

Some of us have a company to run instead of sitting in their tighty whities in mommy's basement with their hand on the clit they call a cock. Your just all quivering in excitement aren't ya little fella, don't worry she'll be home to make you a snack soon.

And for those that can read the whole post he talked about 1 shot, now go out there and sign up some more obama voters so your social security disability checks keep coming.
This make you feel better about making yourself look like a retarded shit for brains?

lmao @ you.....Big executive running a company and can't read hahahaha... Yeah ok fat body....

I think because of his age/weight he could be considered for TRT. So do go to a doc and get your levels checked. But telling people to learn to diet/train first before cycling is pretty standard, I don't see how there's any argument there...

the guy who started the thread has,nt even responded to anyones advice. so who really gives a toss, anyway.
he,s prob at the gym hahahaaha or back at kfc

Op already gave up on lifting and forgot about this forum :p

IML Gear Cream!
yeah his best effort to date one week resistance and cardio and ready to tren it up

Back