• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Seanp156 said:
Too much Oblivion? :p

Hahaha, maybe! I have around 55 hours of play in. I've had it for about two weeks.

That's about 4 hours a day. :D

Well today I stopped my cut. I'm tired of getting the exact amounts of calories and making sure I don't lose muscle mass.

I think it was a successful experience. I can see my abs and that is basically what I wanted. I'm going to continue eating high protein and I'm going to be eating moderate amounts of carbs everyday. I'm also going to eat other foods I enjoy, like pizza, ice cream etc. In moderation of course. I'm not really going for a traditional "bulk". I'm just going to get the right amount of protein everyday and other than that eat relatively healthy. I want to be 185 lbs before I head back to school. I got 4 months. To gain 14 lbs. Shouldn't be too hard, considering that my weight ATM is lower by cutting cals. Once I get to regular I think I'll gain some of that weight pretty fast.

fufu said:
Well today I stopped my cut. I'm tired of getting the exact amounts of calories and making sure I don't lose muscle mass.

I think it was a successful experience. I can see my abs and that is basically what I wanted. I'm going to continue eating high protein and I'm going to be eating moderate amounts of carbs everyday. I'm also going to eat other foods I enjoy, like pizza, ice cream etc. In moderation of course. I'm not really going for a traditional "bulk". I'm just going to get the right amount of protein everyday and other than that eat relatively healthy. I want to be 185 lbs before I head back to school. I got 4 months. To gain 14 lbs. Shouldn't be too hard, considering that my weight ATM is lower by cutting cals. Once I get to regular I think I'll gain some of that weight pretty fast.
I wish I could stop cutting... :(

fufu said:
0|\|3 0Ph 7|-|3 9r3473$7 $0|\|9$ 70 pL4'/ ($ $UrPh /\/\4P$ 70
One of the greatest songs to play CS ?????? maps to?

Seanp156 said:
I wish I could stop cutting... :(

One of the greatest songs to play CS ?????? maps to?

surf maps! It is like sliding on glitchy walls. It is hard at first.

I am satisfied with my cut, even though it was pretty short. I can see my abs, I got my waist down to 31.5 from 34 inches. That is weird because I only lost 15 lbs. I carry most of my fat in my lower ab area.

I just got a "Mytotape" with my last order of supps for measure myself. It works awesome so easy to meaure everything now. Only 3 bucks from bodybuilding.com.

Today I am bringing my friend with me to the gym to start him on a program. Hopefully it goes ok. I'm also starting to bench with barbells today for the first time in like 2 1/2 months.

Cool... My cut's going well, I'm just not done. On a random note... I got a 360 with Oblivion, PGR3, and GRAW.... :rofl: ...

I love the fact that I can plug my iPod into it, and it will charge, and I can play any playlist I want while playing a game :D.

Seanp156 said:
Cool... My cut's going well, I'm just not done. On a random note... I got a 360 with Oblivion, PGR3, and GRAW.... :rofl: ...

I love the fact that I can plug my iPod into it, and it will charge, and I can play any playlist I want while playing a game :D.

noice! 360 does have some nice features.

True Story, I've been cutting for like 8 months, and I'm still not close to ab's, but I have sucessfully lost 50 LB's on my bench. :thumb:

Here is today's workout! shoulders/light chest

military press RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 10 reps at 85 lbs (warm up)
set #2 - 4 reps at 125 lbs PR
set #3 - 4 reps at 125 lbs

bench press RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 10 reps at 135 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at 145 lbs

been about 2 1/2-3 months(maybe longer) since I've barbell bench pressed, felt good though, but I think my numbers will be a bit low until I get used to the movement.

dips RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at bodyweight
set #2 - 6 reps at bodyweight

I've actually never done "real" dips. They felt really good though. I'm going to start doing them more often. Bodyweight movements for the win.

dumb bell single arm lateral raises RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 8 each arm at 30 lbs
set #2 - 8 each arm at 30 lbs

cable face pulls RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 at 90 lbs
set #2 - 8 at 90 lbs

these felt kind of awkward. never done them before. the gripping attatchment I used felt odd. However, I liked them.

Today's workout was great. Did a lot of new stuff. I brought my friend with me too. He was suprisingly strong. He did 10 reps at 115 without going to failure on the bench press weighing in at 152 and standing around 5' 8''. First time benching with an olympic bar too. He had benched a few times like a year ago but none since then. He form was awesome as well. His grandpa was Mr. Massachusettes for some bodybuilding federation. I'm assuming he is carrying some good genetics. Maybe I'll have a training buddy from now on?

IML Gear Cream!
Here is today's workout -

squats
set #1 - 12 reps at 115 (warm up)
set #2 - 2 reps at 245 lbs
set #3 - 2 reps at 265 lbs
set #4 - 2 reps at 275 lbs
set #5 - 1 rep at 285 lbs
set #6 - missed 300 lbs
set #7 - missed 300 lbs

Today's is my first time training for power in 5 weeks. All the sets up to 300 felt fine. 5 weeks ago I got 295 lbs but I couldn't get 300 today. Lame. I think it is because I had taken a two weeks off from legs and not trained with low reps in a while. Oh well, maybe next month or later this one I'll get it.

leg extensions
set #1 - 10 reps at 255 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at 255 lbs
set #3 - 9 reps at 255 lbs

one legged leg press
set #1 - 10 reps each leg at 235 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps each leg at 235 lbs
set #3 - 10 reps right leg and 7 left at 235 lbs

I had a weird foot placement when I was doing the third set for my left leg. My hip felt awkward and I had to stop in the middle to re-adjust which cost me some reps.

sumo deadlifts
set #1 - 6 reps at 225 lbs
set #2 - 6 reps at 245 lbs
set #3 - 6 reps at 255 lbs

sumo's felt good.

well that is all folks. Right now I have a massive headache because my fucking dogs bark and wake me up constantly. My sleep shitty enough as it is. One of these days I'm going to snap and kill my dog. I fucking swear.

Nice, my max back in November was 285 on squats, and I felt like I could've gotten 295 back then, but I didn't go for it... I have no idea where it's at now. I'm anxious to get back to Westside and end my cut, but I gotta stick it out.

I'm glad my dog's nice, and quite and gets along well with me :D.

Seanp156 said:
Nice, my max back in November was 285 on squats, and I felt like I could've gotten 295 back then, but I didn't go for it... I have no idea where it's at now. I'm anxious to get back to Westside and end my cut, but I gotta stick it out.

One of my dogs is a bark addict.

Seanp156 said:

One of my dogs is a bark addict.

fair enough!

Here is today's workout:

barbell bench press RI 90-120 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 115(warmup)
set #2 - 4 reps at 155 lbs
set #3 - 4 reps at 165 lbs
set #4 - 4 reps at 175 lbs PR

I haven't benched that much ever so today I was finding where my strength is at and got a PR on the way. woohoo.

incline dumb bell press RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 4 reps at x2 70 lbs
set #2 - 4 reps at x2 75 lbs

hammer strength wide chest press machine RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 4 reps at 105 lbs each side
set #2 - 6 reps at 115 lbs each side

it is really easy to load up alot of weight on this machine. Both sets weren't close to failure at all. I def. recommend this machine to anyone who wants to look wicked strong. kekeke

dips RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at bodyweight
set #2 - 6 reps at bodyweight

close grip cable pushdowns
set #1 - 6 at 130 lbs
set #2 - 6 at 140 lbs

Finally a good chest/triceps workout. I didn't go to failure on any sets which is very different from what I usually do. I'm gonna to try to keep going to failure to a minumum for a while.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
BigDyl said:
True Story, I've been cutting for like 8 months, and I'm still not close to ab's, but I have sucessfully lost 50 LB's on my bench. :thumb:

lawl I didn't even see that you posted until today.

That's so silly!

Did you really lose 50 lbs on your bench?

If that were a true story, and it was me, I would stop. I won't sacrifice strength for vanity, at least not for more than 2 months.

fufu said:
lawl I didn't even see that you posted until today.

That's so silly!

Did you really lose 50 lbs on your bench?

True Story, btw, why didn't you answer me on aim lawl

BigDyl said:
True Story, btw, why didn't you answer me on aim lawl

Well when you bench 14088 pounds, 50 isn't such a big deal.

ahahaha that was you. You know, I had a powerful feeling that was you!! I was away sleeping. Message me when I don't have an away message up!

Here is today's workout:

wide grip pullups RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 at bodyweight
set #2 - 7 at bodyweight :mad:

I haven't done pullups in like 4 weeks. oh well.

barbell rows pronated grip RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at 155 lbs
set #2 - 7 reps at 145 lbs (meant to do 6 but my mind was wandering)
set #3 - 6 reps at 145 lbs

seated cable rows neutral grip RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at 150 lbs
set #2 - 6 reps at 150 lbs

deadlifts from the floor RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 10 reps at 135 lbs (warm up) DOH
set #2 - 6 reps at 255 lbs DOH
set #3 - 6 reps at 265 lbs DOH
set #4 - 6 reps at 275 lbs DOH PR

EZ bar curls RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 20 lbs +bar (warm up)
set #2 - 8 reps at 40 lbs +bar
set #3 - 7 reps at 40 lbs +bar

machine preacher curls RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at 120 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 110 lbs

cable curls
set #1 - 10 reps at 90 lbs

I decided to indulge in a couple extra sets of curls today. kekeke.

Good workout today. My mind was in la-la land until I started deadlifts. Today I had some trouble mentally deadlifting. On my last set I started twice by only pulling the bar like an 1/8th of the way up and then dropping it because my mind wasn't ready. The first rep is always killer. On my third attempt I pulled it all the way up and proceeded to do 5 more reps. On the last rep it felt like my lower abdomon turned inside out. No pain at all though and it feels fine. I def. felt good because as of like 3 months ago my deadlift max was 265.

The first rep is always killer.

Same here. The reason is because you are starting from scratch. Once you get the first one up, you gain momentum and it continually gets easier along the way until you reach total failure.

shiznit2169 said:
Same here. The reason is because you are starting from scratch. Once you get the first one up, you gain momentum and it continually gets easier along the way until you reach total failure.

That shouldn't be the case... You should set the bar fully on the ground each rep, not doing so can lead to sloppy form, and possibly injury. Even if I'm doing reps for deadlifts, I make sure to let the bar rest ~ 1 second on the ground before I start the next rep.

Seanp156 said:
That shouldn't be the case... You should set the bar fully on the ground each rep, not doing so can lead to sloppy form, and possibly injury. Even if I'm doing reps for deadlifts, I make sure to let the bar rest ~ 1 second on the ground before I start the next rep.

Oh ya, i do that. I let the bar fully on the ground for a quick second or two and then lift it up again. It just seems easier after the 1st rep because you already got used to the motion and the intensity/adrenaline increases.

Whenever I complete a rep I let most of the tension from my hands go for a second then squeeze the bar and pull again, but never stopping the rhythem. That first fucking rep! It's funny because you end up looking like you are trying to max out when you are just trying to get the ball rolling for several more reps.

Lol it's a little late but i'm signing on man. Shit i wish i could even do 4 pull ups. Also how long do your workouts usually last?

Back