• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Funny things to do in the Gym

firestorm

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Name some funny things you've done in the gym of suggestions for some of our goofball members.

Back when I was 260 and my lifting partner was 270ish,, we saw the Cheerleaders for the Philadelphia Wings Lacross team going into the Aerobic room for practice. We both walked to the water fountain holding hands talking like homosexuals. Saying things like you had a great workout and look hot then asked the girls to second my opinion. "doesn't he look hot"? Well we got some very odd stares and giggles then proceeded to complete the workout. Afterwards as we were leaving (as our normal selves) we approached the front desk and looked up and there were the cheerleaders. We quickly attempted to go back into our gay charachters but they called our bluff. They said they asked the manager about us and told them the truth that we weren't gay. Needless to say we ended up going out with them that weekend.

Here are a few more I've done either before I worked out or after I was done for the day.

1) Took my shirt off and dropped my pants around my ankles and started posing in the weight room mirrors. Groaning loudly with each pose.

2) Stood in front of the mirror doing DB curls with 15 pounders grunting and struggling to get 3 reps. then putting the weights down and start flexing the arms as if I was trying to get the blood flowing real good. (you know like you do after really doing a set with 60s).

3) Similar to the very 1st one. Act very flamboyant and either sashe or skip to each excercise. Also tie a knot at the bottom of your tanktop so it exposes your belly button.

4) Run around doing 1 rep on everything.

5) walk up to everyone and say "hey I was using that".

6) outside the gym in the lounging area (if you have one),, ask someone sitting down if you can work in.

7) This one takes alot of effort but it was funny when I did it. Gett all the DB's from the 5's to the 100's and pile them all around you and just sit there looking at them. When someone comes over and askes if they can use one of the sets just say NO. Say nothing else just NO.

8) Do a few sets of benches with only 95lbs on the bar but only bring the bar down like 1/16 of the way. Act like it is 405. Be sure to arch your back and make yourself turn red. Grunt and groan loudly.

9) Load a shit load of weight on a bar for dead lifts (like 585). Walk up to the bar. chalk up take some deep breaths slap yourself or whatever to psyc yourself up. Go down and start to pull without even budging the bar. Release your grip and walk away. Come back again in a few minutes and do it again. Then strip the bar and say what a hell of a deadlift session you had today.

10) Sit in front of or close to someone doing an excercise and just stare at them. When they are done each set, applaude them or hold up a piece of paper with a number 1 through 10 on it.

Last edited:
:lol: You homo ;)

hahahahahaha (homo)

Originally posted by firestorm
Here are a few more I've done either before I worked out or after I was done for the day.

1) Took my shirt off and dropped my pants around my ankles and started posing in the weight room mirrors. Groaning loudly with each pose.

2) Stood in front of the mirror doing DB curls with 15 pounders grunting and struggling to get 3 reps. then putting the weights down and start flexing the arms as if I was trying to get the blood flowing real good. (you know like you do after really doing a set with 60s).

3) Similar to the very 1st one. Act very flamboyant and either sashe or skip to each excercise. Also tie a knot at the bottom of your tanktop so it exposes your belly button.

6) outside the gym in the lounging area (if you have one),, ask someone sitting down if you can work in.

7) This one takes alot of effort but it was funny when I did it. Gett all the DB's from the 5's to the 100's and pile them all around you and just sit there looking at them. When someone comes over and askes if they can use one of the sets just say NO. Say nothing else just NO.

8) Do a few sets of benches with only 95lbs on the bar but only bring the bar down like 1/16 of the way. Act like it is 405. Be sure to arch your back and make yourself turn red. Grunt and groan loudly.

9) Load a shit load of weight on a bar for dead lifts (like 585). Walk up to the bar. chalk up take some deep breaths slap yourself or whatever to psyc yourself up. Go down and start to pull without even budging the bar. Release your grip and walk away. Come back again in a few minutes and do it again. Then strip the bar and say what a hell of a deadlift session you had today.

10) Sit in front of or close to someone doing an excercise and just stare at them. When they are done each set, applaude them or hold up a piece of paper with a number 1 through 10 on it.

LMFAO!!! :laugh:

You are too funny!!!

Did you do #3 wearing those funky red and black tights? :D

You can come cheer up our gym anytime!

Scary.

That is all!!!:ipoke:

Originally posted by lina
LMFAO!!! :laugh:

You are too funny!!!

Did you do #3 wearing those funky red and black tights? :D

You can come cheer up our gym anytime!

hahaha no I didn't have those on. I only wear those in the privacy of my own basement gym. hehehehe. As for doing that stuff now,,, heck nooo I'm not "big" enough to back it up!!! Now I might get my azz whooped if I trollop by the wrong guy!! hahaha

Name some funny things you've done in the gym of suggestions for some of our goofball members.

Back when I was 260 and my lifting partner was 270ish,, we saw the Cheerleaders for the Philadelphia Wings Lacross team going into the Aerobic room for practice. We both walked to the water fountain holding hands talking like homosexuals. Saying things like you had a great workout and look hot then asked the girls to second my opinion. "doesn't he look hot"? Well we got some very odd stares and giggles then proceeded to complete the workout. Afterwards as we were leaving (as our normal selves) we approached the front desk and looked up and there were the cheerleaders. We quickly attempted to go back into our gay charachters but they called our bluff. They said they asked the manager about us and told them the truth that we weren't gay. Needless to say we ended up going out with them that weekend.

:gosh: :scratch:

...and get the crap beaten out of you :D

IML Gear Cream!
LMAO! You gotta be a trip in the gym FS :rofl:

I've done similar to a couple.

Like #8 putting 65 on a Decline BB press and have it sittin on my neck while making a hissing choking sound and kicking my feet.

Get on Machines backwards and try to "Feel the burn!"

Walk on the treadmill sideways for as long as you can till it bolts you off into the wall behind you.

Do clap pushups after a chest workout and land flat on your face......(unintentional):gosh:

Do a cartwheel in the middle of the gym floor after doing triceps and collapsing on your head......(also unintentional) :D

Walk around the gym with your arms flared out like a really exagerated lat spread. Walk sideways through doorways and if someone is in your way you have to say "Paaaadon me, Xcuse me".

Yell out stupid shit when spotting someone like "AAAAARGNOLD!" or "GET IT UP BITCH!" or in a goofy gay voice "Oh yeth , rawk awn wit cho bad self." Or just simply groan and moan during each rep. Fun while spotting on squats (not a good idea if you don't know the person) :hehe:

firestorm, WTF is the matter with you? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kanun

Like I said,, I did all these stunts when I was rather HUGE in the 250-260 range and always having my backup partner 270 close by. Nobody was kicking my ass!!!! hahahahaha.

Originally posted by Striking_Cobra
LMAO! You gotta be a trip in the gym FS :rofl:

I've done similar to a couple.

Walk on the treadmill sideways for as long as you can till it bolts you off into the wall behind you.

Walk around the gym with your arms flared out like a really exagerated lat spread. Walk sideways through doorways and if someone is in your way you have to say "Paaaadon me, Xcuse me".

Yell out stupid shit when spotting someone like "AAAAARGNOLD!" or "GET IT UP BITCH!" or in a goofy gay voice "Oh yeth , rawk awn wit cho bad self." Or just simply groan and moan during each rep. Fun while spotting on squats (not a good idea if you don't know the person) :hehe:

These are GREAT!! I need to put on about 20lbs and go and do these at a local gym.

Ohh I forgot a really funny one. I was in a Gym in Washington with some of my ex military buddys many years ago. I came in wearing dark sunglasses and decided to do an entire workout pretending I was blind. My buddies would lead me around to equipment and then at times leave me to fend for myself. I'd walk around with my arms out in front of me feeling everything and everyone saying excuse me excuse me.. Sorry sorry. Tripping over things etc. It was pretty funny sheeit.

Have you upped the dose on your medication, fire, or does it just go farther when it doesn't have to control 260 lbs.?

No I'm actually free of from all medicinal consumption thus my transformation into a normal individual who would never do any of the above at present time. My advise, never mix Anadrol 50's with major doses of Sustenon and other high androgen drugs. They play havoc with your mind.

Re: Re: Funny things to do in the Gym

Originally posted by Monolith
:gosh: :scratch:
I suppose you had to be there to appreciate that one. It was funny I swear!!

Ok here is one for someone to try that I never did "yet".
Stand a few inches away from the gym mirror and talk to yourself prior to working out. Somethings I'd say would be:
Ok are we going to have a good workout today? yea we're going to kick ass. Who is the prettiest guy in here? We are. We rock man!!! What do we want to do for chest today? Lets do Flat bench........
And lastly,, OK buddy lets go get huge!!!!!

Ok here is one for someone to try that I never did "yet".
Stand a few inches away from the gym mirror and talk to yourself prior to working out. Somethings I'd say would be:
Ok are we going to have a good workout today? yea we're going to kick ass. Who is the prettiest guy in here? We are. We rock man!!! What do we want to do for chest today? Lets do Flat bench........
And lastly,, OK buddy lets go get huge!!!!!

..........and have a BB Flat Bench bar all loaded up with 4 plates a side and after going to the mirror for the pre-psych go run to another Flat bench with only 25's loaded on it and do the 1 rep max :hehe: Then look around cautiously and go unload the other bar :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
hahahahahaha oh too funny. I'd die if I saw that.

Bump.

Makes you wonder what circulation was cut off while wearing those FirePants?

Jus' Joshin' Fire

kanun said:

At 260? I very much doubt it. NOW TODAY,,,at 205 I wouldn't dream of doing any of those things.

hahahaha that's a good one and what makes it better SC is that you actually did that one. I remember your telling that story elsewhere. Good one bro.

I know your funnen me Manc. I can take a joke which is why I leave the pics up there for everyones amusement.

That is some funny shit, Fire. I'll have to give some of those ideas a shot!

Stand up on the rack when using the dumbells so no one else can get to them...

man i hate that, i dont hesitate to tell people to back the fuck off the rack...usually ill just grab my DB's and walk right through them, showing my forehead vien then letting out a norseman's "YAHHH" as i sit down with my DB's on my quads giving them the ephedrine berserker look of absolute death. you puny manboob having rookie step off or be stepped on.

oh, and its also fun to just stand and stare at the chicks using the thigh abductor/adductor with a disgustingly bewildered look on your face just breathing heavily and watching their sweaty spandex crotch open and close....glorious.

Last edited:
Ok ok here's what we have done:

1. look around for someone who is about to go to a machine
You see them walking straigt for it, but right before they can sit down, run past them at lightning speed and sit there :p this is fun to do

2. Have 4 of your guy friends with you and just sit there and fart on the bench over and over as much as possible, and then wait until some other guy go and sits there
Thats freaking hilarious, they jump up all embarrased... :lol:

hmm lets see...

Ok this is fuqing funny, i die laughing, ok

So get your skinniest friend
And you and him and friends go load up the squat bar with as much weight as it will hold...
Then start shouting really loud " C'mon!!!! get it, record baby!!! GO GO GO! Look everyone he's attempting a state record"

Wait till a crowd has gathered, they are in total disbelief becuze this guys a shrimp right...

Well have him get in the squat rack and hold the bar, get psyched up and yell and get red, forehead vain etc.

And just when everyone's really into
He jumps onto the bar and starts doing as many pullups as he can do!
hanging on to the bar instead of squatting it...

This may get your asses kicked/kicked out

But its really worth it... more than once... :l

ASSPUNCTURE said:
oh, and its also fun to just stand and stare at the chicks using the thigh abductor/adductor with a disgustingly bewildered look on your face just breathing heavily and watching their sweaty spandex crotch open and close....glorious.

arent you gay?

Back