• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gearing up for a meet

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of all I want to apologize for my prolonged leave of absence

I have had a lot going on personally and on the training side of things I have had some severe issues as well.

My transition back to low bar squat has been causing severe bicep tendinitis which is all the worse considering I am coming back from two distal bicep tears

I have a competition scheduled for December 5th if I can't find a balance between low bar squats and deadlifts without severely aggravating my bicep tendons it doesn't look like I will be ready to compete.

To compound the issues I have a pec strain that has been extremely aggravated which has hampered my bench training. Assuming I can get back to benching within the next week I'm not terribly concerned with this. However if the problem persists it will be a considerable problem and shave quite a bit off my total and make doing a meet pretty pointless

In any case I am trying to pull it together but working around my post surgery sensitivities and my new pec strain it is proving difficult

1c0bb45fef4339f8c4176fe8b54d16d8.jpg

Here is some speed squats from last night used the SSB to ease my biceps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was a nice day
470 at .33 m/s
Followed by some doubles at around 385
Then pause squats... Always brutal

One more week off of benching and I try to resume that

Hoping to pull it together last minute before the meet

bec380d0d6000bc588577427381aee06.jpg

890d3e6b865d5f732fa55409f42f8ee3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk