• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Genotropine sale - update !!!

IML Gear Cream!
Uncle Z,

When purchasing the Geno does it come with the pen or do you have to pay separately?

Also if i were to go with the Blue tops instead of the Geno would i need to take much more of it for it to be the equivalent potency?

Regards

No, it doesn't come with the pen. And you would have to take more blue tops to match GENOs. GENOs are about the best out there. No generic will match up to the quality.

I believe most places are not 90+ degrees . So you rips are better in those conditions? After the expo. Date they are good for a year after.

I believe you are trying to hurt our business I do think that so please move on.

thanks
Bush knows his shit when it comes to gh, no offense but don't insinuate he has an agenda to trash your business because he is pointing out the facts...

Fyi these should be advertised as expired so ppl know what they are getting when they spend their money...as far as I saw there was no indication they were.

Bush knows his shit when it comes to gh, no offense but don't insinuate he has an agenda to trash your business because he is pointing out the facts...

Fyi these should be advertised as expired so ppl know what they are getting when they spend their money...as far as I saw there was no indication they were.

I stand corrected, the site does say the expiration date, I missed the notice the first time around....brah do I even read????

Uncle Z,

When purchasing the Geno does it come with the pen or do you have to pay separately?

Also if i were to go with the Blue tops instead of the Geno would i need to take much more of it for it to be the equivalent potency?

Regards

You need to pay for Pen separately , but you can use insulin pins very good method and cheaper
Remeber thats Geno is Pharmacy HGH , Blue tops generic, but last test serum results was really good 10 IU give us 17 points

Z.

You need to pay for Pen separately , but you can use insulin pins very good method and cheaper
Remeber thats Geno is Pharmacy HGH , Blue tops generic, but last test serum results was really good 10 IU give us 17 points

Z.

Z,

So what your saying is that its not required to use the pen when purchasing Geno?

If that's the case how do use the Geno with Insulin Pins? Someone PM me if it cant be discussed on the forum.

Z,

So what your saying is that its not required to use the pen when purchasing Geno?

If that's the case how do use the Geno with Insulin Pins? Someone PM me if it cant be discussed on the forum.

I give you alternative , you can use pins tahn you can safe money - or you can buy Pan it is your decision

Using pins is very - when you will get Geno cartridge you will be know everything :)

z.

The way I do it is I push the rubber in the one end with a blunt metal rod until it mixes. (the water end) I keep the metal rod pushed in and draw out the 1 ML on the other side, with a slin pin. Do not push too hard or puncture. If you don't hold down, sometimes it will come back in the other chamber. Be careful not to shake, gently mix only. This method works for me and I get the whole 1 ML out.

The way I do it is I push the rubber in the one end with a blunt metal rod until it mixes. (the water end) I keep the metal rod pushed in and draw out the 1 ML on the other side, with a slin pin. Do not push too hard or puncture. If you don't hold down, sometimes it will come back in the other chamber. Be careful not to shake, gently mix only. This method works for me and I get the whole 1 ML out.

Pesty4077 i appreciate the post.

i don't know exactly how you would push the product to the Bac water.

Frustrated.

Just do like suggested and it will mix the water into the powder chamber. Trust me, it took me a few moments to figure it out too.

or like i learned the hard way you can put bac water but you must remove air out first or it will push the rubber stoppers out the bottom loosing everything.so just put pin in and pull air out then you can add the bac water and it is mixed.i used 3.6ml of bac water so that i have 36 iu and 10 on a slin pin is 1iu.

Back