• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

get large / mass?

coderr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay ....
First of all I'm very new to working out. (4wks)
I'm currently taking 1 Test 100 Ether and Cell Tech Creatine.

My body type:
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 175lbs

Not fat, not skinny, mostly just your norm 23 year old.

MY question is.... What supplements do you people suggest to take for massive gains. I'm trying to get the largest muscle mass I can with in the shortest amount of time.

Thanks for you input.

Food, that is much more important than any supp you will buy. remember this. But the most important supp is protien powder.

If you are new to workout why can't you try to see what your body can offer before try the I Test?

It is very important to let your hormones work first before you kick in w/prohormones. I have played with them but not to seriously just one cycle and I had been working out for years before I did them. Your body has alot to offer in the early stages, so just eat alot but keep it clean and maybe supplement w/some creatine and protien. You will be very surprised on how much you will gain. Oh yeah, drink alot of WATER!!!! Just my opinion. Alot of people here know alot more than me, so listen to what you hear and you will be fine. Good luck!

There are no shortcuts! It takes time (years) to build a good body! And that comes with hard training and proper nutrition.

WHY.... would you just start working out and already take something like 1 Test????

Well, for one I didn't know it was a steroid.
two, why is that bad?
Just getting me larger quicker.

I'm not hurting myself or am I?

Will I not be able to take Test again?

One suggestion I can make is before you start any type of supplement is to READ. Make sure you know what your getting yourself into. This forum has some very good people that can answer alot of questions. There are a lot of supplements on the market right now and some of them can have bad side effects with others or even prescription meds you might be on. I also agree with the above comments of trying it with no supplements first and wait untill you hit a plateau before you start something. I am also not a pro in anyway so this is just my own personal opinion.

Originally posted by coderr
Well, for one I didn't know it was a steroid.
two, why is that bad?
Just getting me larger quicker.

I'm not hurting myself or am I?

Will I not be able to take Test again?
First off one test is not a steroid it's a prohormone. But they're similar so understandable mistake. How long have you been taking 1test? You should do any longer than about 8 or 10 weeks per 1test cycle. My advice is that you stop taking 1 test because you have no idea what your doing and could seriously mess yourself up. To top this off, your only 23 and your a newbie. Just lift hard and eat a lot of quality food, and take protein powder. I also recomend you don't take cell tech, It's a product that makes outragous claims about its effectiveness and isn't much better than regular creatine in grape juice, yet costs more than twice as much. Creatine is safe for you too take and Protein Powder you sohuld definetly take. Don't listen to people that say you can't get big without prohormones, supplements are only a small part of the size you gain, its mainly lifting and nutrition. I hate to pop your cherry but there is not magic pill or supplement to get you huge in 3 months. Like DG said, it takes years of dedication to training and nutrition to really be a monster. Looks like you have A LOT of reading to do.:)

IML Gear Cream!
The last thing you should be focusing on is supplements, first and foremost is proper diet and nutrition, then comes proper training, lastly supplements, which I would say that a good protein powder, creatine and glutamine are my first choices. (of course a multiple vitamin/mineral supplement as well)

Thank you all for replying.

To answer a few questions....

RCfootball87: I have been on 1 test for almost 6 weeks.
I will be dropping it at the 7th week to stay on the safe side.
I will continue to take the cell tech, since I allready purchased it and can not get money back.

And you are right.. I am a newbie and thank god I found this board. I have learned alot with just a few days here.
And yes, I plan on reading a few books on weight lifting.

Thanks

Originally posted by RCfootball87
First off one test is not a steroid it's a prohormone.
WRONG! Read a little more there RC! It is a steriod! It doesn't need to convert (that is the difference) 4-ad is a PH because it converts in the body!

Originally posted by dg806
WRONG! Read a little more there RC! It is a steriod! It doesn't need to convert (that is the difference) 4-ad is a PH because it converts in the body!

Exactly. It is most definitely not a prohormone.

Originally posted by dg806
You're right it slipped my mind that it doesn't convert. Thanks for the correction.

Originally posted by RCfootball87
You're right it slipped my mind that it doesn't convert. Thanks for the correction.
No prob!:D

Back