• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Getting Clean...

Been clean for a few weeks now!

Just read your whole thread. Congratulations on everything brother ...keep it up!

Thanks for everything brothers. I don't have need to even use it, frankly I don't want to use again just because of the withdraws, they suck so bad.

Thanks for everything brothers. I don't have need to even use it, frankly I don't want to use again just because of the withdraws, they suck so bad.
As long as you don't forget this, the fight will be mich easier

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk 2

Almost forgot. My girl is going to be doing inpatient rehab. Then most likely a half way house for a few months. This will make all of her other court cases go away. They are also offering deferred judgement, so I guess if she completes the program, then no record. It sucks but this is the best she can get in her situation and it's better outcome than we could have hoped for.

Then she will enroll back in school and finish a bachelors degree and start a new clean life with me. During drug court she will have to piss test 3x a week and absolutely no alcohol. This can last for 30 months. The no alcohol thing sucks, she's a bartender for fuck sakes. So without hesitation I'll be quitting drinking as well for 30 months as well and help her out in any way I can.

I'm not worried about me anymore, more about her. I beat this addiction and I'm done with it. Hell I could have purchased more any time I've wanted to with one phone call and $50 and I could be high as a kite for a few days, but fuck that shit I'm through with that shit.

Now I'm experience other problems, like DOMS from pounding my arms in the gym for the first time in 4 months! On the road to getting my 30lbs of muscle back and breaking 400lbs on bench again.

I almost died several times..it seems like it took me 4ever to stop..like a heavy 18 wheeler trying to stop.....slow slow slow til stop ! Now lookn back it made a man out of me and not quit
So with a vengeance i started replacing eating right,workn out,reading books to fix my mind and understand human habits and additions...Now that im used to high tolerance of pain ,do it in the gym.....humbles me at times when i get the haunted thoughts of the past...i mean deep bro !
Got no more excuses,cant run away no more ,but face life as it goes daily
Some of the best people i know (leaders-action takers) were addicts ,strongest people i know and ther character was formed by goin through shit, taking shit and not giving up,no matter wut !
Just my 2cents yo ! :winkfinger:

i wish u the best man good luck! i went thru some problems as well! been clean for 2 years now

Just some food for thought: there is a place that has social groups as well the added incentive to take you to heights when down or in despair, it is called "In the Rooms" they there are those that have years of experience,and will not harm or try to take you out of anything other then being sober and happy. It is funny how we hear upon those of the creative frame of mind, to those with high intellect having to have had some battle with the form of addiction.

Met one, that collected cars and had his battle with the bottle. Now, he is in his form of life without the needs of high spirits, but his own sobriety. You've made the right decision, as for your gal, she is doing the best thing possible and in the end you two will end up a much happier couple.

Just some food for thought: there is a place that has social groups as well the added incentive to take you to heights when down or in despair, it is called "In the Rooms" they there are those that have years of experience,and will not harm or try to take you out of anything other then being sober and happy. It is funny how we hear upon those of the creative frame of mind, to those with high intellect having to have had some battle with the form of addiction.

Met one, that collected cars and had his battle with the bottle. Now, he is in his form of life without the needs of high spirits, but his own sobriety. You've made the right decision, as for your gal, she is doing the best thing possible and in the end you two will end up a much happier couple.

The entire problem with drug court is it is an extreme pain in the ass. Drop 3x a week, waive constitutional rights regarding searches, you have none they can just stop by the house and start searching for shit. Oh yeah I'll have to move as well to be inside the county of jurisdiction.

Major pain in the ass, also means I can't have AAS in the house, or maybe I can cause I'm not waiving my rights to search and seizure laws. But obviously I won't be simply taking that risk.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds Bad BUT, look in the mirror, how do you feel compared to a month ago. Giving up your rights to stay alive sounds like a great trade off. Do what they tell you, be thankful that someone gives a SHIT TO KEEP YOUR ASS IN LINE. It won't last forever, and your reaction to it will help you go through it quicker. They watch you to see your reaction, your state of mind is important to them. If your able to handle a little set back like this, you will be able to handle the bigger pit falls that everyone goes through day to day. I'm so proud of you just keep going and going and before you know it, it will be over. LOVE YOU BRO !!! KEEP FIGHTING LIFE IS SOOOO WORTH IT!!

The entire problem with drug court is it is an extreme pain in the ass. Drop 3x a week, waive constitutional rights regarding searches, you have none they can just stop by the house and start searching for shit. Oh yeah I'll have to move as well to be inside the county of jurisdiction.

Major pain in the ass, also means I can't have AAS in the house, or maybe I can cause I'm not waiving my rights to search and seizure laws. But obviously I won't be simply taking that risk.

I must admit, I don't know a thing about this drug court, but if it is alike those upon the tv then the end results are surely ones with better existence. I never did battle with "horse" I have seen those with very sad ending though. One, she lost her child and her teeth and all that was from some people's prospective "a great life" go down the tubes. :( Models with $120 a day habits, some from England and some from Poland and Sweden. They lost their jobs and then returned to their families, never heard from them again.

*It sucks with the tests, but will keep you on top of your game! Good Luck to you and your gal!

Thanks for the information, as I didn't know much on this drug court stuff.

I must admit, I don't know a thing about this drug court, but if it is alike those upon the tv then the end results are surely ones with better existence. I never did battle with "horse" I have seen those with very sad ending though. One, she lost her child and her teeth and all that was from some people's prospective "a great life" go down the tubes. :( Models with $120 a day habits, some from England and some from Poland and Sweden. They lost their jobs and then returned to their families, never heard from them again.

*It sucks with the tests, but will keep you on top of your game! Good Luck to you and your gal!

Thanks for the information, as I didn't know much on this drug court stuff.

I know a chick with a $50-$100 habit. I went with her one time to buy cause I can't buy direct from the source, doesn't take new customers. I think after 5 min in the car with her I decided I was going to quit or jump out of the car on the highway to kill myself. Fucking tweak....

Guess your glad to be away from that, but making your dent with any such habit(s) can alter your life, so even a starbuck addiction can sneak up on you. LOL

Thresh, good luck and keep us posted!

As for me im still workn on being the empathy for people in general
When i see some one acting weak or complaining or excuses or not acting like a man ,whining baby or not grateful or livin life in fear ,worry doubt,negative..... i get mixed feelings : u can change bro ! or get the hell away from me..dont rub that crap on me...ill run u over.
We are all rhino's not cows who follow each other.......huhhhhhh !
ok, i fell better ! rhino be nice to cows ....:hmmm:

Thresh I hope you're good homeboy. 3rd person in less than one year that I know just od'd... Made me think of you honestly, so, you good?

Thresh I hope you're good homeboy. 3rd person in less than one year that I know just od'd... Made me think of you honestly, so, you good?

I've been good. Not going to lie, I've been tempted as hell. I can get pure stuff so cheap now, it's tempting. But I don't simply even feel like doing it, I don't like the being sick for days afterwards, not worth it.

^^ hope you get through it Thresh.. Those cravings will always be there bro. Good luck, I was wondering how you were doing. Stay strong brother!

IML Gear Cream!
I've been good. Not going to lie, I've been tempted as hell. I can get pure stuff so cheap now, it's tempting. But I don't simply even feel like doing it, I don't like the being sick for days afterwards, not worth it.

And as long as your desire to feel well is strong and you remember how miserable that shit can make you, you will say good.

This shit have officially wrecked my life. Both me and the women been on the straight path. Dealing with withdraws, got some suboxone and tapered off. Came out 100% clean and healthy. Was at court today (her case, I have none) and she was applying for drug court, we both went to NA meetings I believe they are called. They said today, without warning of any kind, you failed a piss test in May, $150,000 bond, cuffed her and took her away. My heart sank into my fucking stomach. Fuck this fuxking bullshit system. She got accepted on my university and we were going to pick out her classes after court. The DA even forgot the paper work, so with no written evidence, no dates or times, nothing, she's now gone and I don't have 10k laying around. Fuck this fuckj g shit.

Might be the best. Two herion addicts living together doesn't sound very healthy! This is just from an outside viewpoint no offense but it might be easier to quit on your own.

Back