• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Guess What???

IML Gear Cream!
Philly will have no problems with Tbay probably 4 straight.

T-Bay has played 2 weak teams in the playoffs so far, and didn't look to good IMO. Although Martin St.Louis is Quick and has a great offensive touch, he is tiny. LeCavlier is the one to watch out for.

Defense wins playoff hockey, And that is something Philly has Quick, Big Defensemen, as well as powerful forwards who understand backchecking.

Predicitons

Philly Beats TBay
Calgary beats San Jose ( I am only saying this cause they are the sole Canadian team left)

Originally posted by IainDaniel

A sweep? I think I'd cry.

I like all your logic. (Of course, that's because it favors Philly. :D )

P.S. I'm ashamed to admit this but I missed the first two periods of the game yesterday, did they mention anything about why Esche was pulled from the previous game?

He had Flu like symptons apparently :shrug:

You didn't miss much from the first two periods, Oh right your a Philly Fan so you missed 2 goals :lol: But you caught the most important one.

So where are the Predicitons for next round Ladies :p

Tampa vs Philly
San Jose vs Calgary

The Flyers vs. the Sharks in the finals and.................THE FLYERS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!! :hot:

Philly vs San Jose, San Jose wins

I am with IAB that it will be philly and san jose and the sharks take the cup.......sorry ALBOB :)

IML Gear Cream!
You're on IAB's crack. :p

Look, the last time they made it to the finals they ran into Detroit and got flat out embarrassed. They wouldn't.................they COULDN'T do that to me again. :no:

Philly vs. San Jose!

Philly takes it, they can't put me through that again...

Originally posted by IainDaniel

So much for that theory. :(

I Know :p

What Happened? They came out strong, and then went to the shitters!

I'm gonna chalk that game up to pure luck......................Good luck on the part of Tampa Bay and BAAAAAAAD luck on the part of Philly. Tonight the tables will be turned. :thumb:

Now THAT was the Flyers we all know and love. :thumb:

I don't know about the Love part! But see I told you so!

I don't know how you can hate Domi and Like Brashear, He is a complete fuqqin idiot on the ice. Just no sense of when to do what. Should have been thrown out of the game.

Originally posted by IainDaniel I don't know how you can hate Domi and Like Brashear, He is a complete fuqqin idiot on the ice. Just no sense of when to do what. Should have been thrown out of the game.

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout? He DID get thrown out because their tough guys were trying to make a statement at the end of the game and he was sent out to put them in their place. :shrug:

What about when he threw the Ref down to the ice?

He just doesn't think out there! :no:

From what I saw he laid out some questionable hits, but they were only highlights.

I like Domi, he is great, but Toronto is old news.

But more importantly, their was a spanking last night in Tampa Bay.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Philly vs San Jose, San Jose wins
:D

There was a story about Domi during the last game. Apparently he had it out with a fan at the Wachovia Center in the penalty box last year and the fan fell in. They had a tussle and the guy tried to sue him but failed. They met and Domi sent the guy tix to game 4 of this years playoffs, pretty cool I think.

PS-San Jose won't make it out of this round.

Yeah, I was watching that game, it actually happened last year. Domi was in the Sin-bin and he kept squirting the fans with his water bottle that were giving him shit. One of the fans leaned over the glass and it gave way, dumping him right in Domi's lap. Domi got in a few good licks before the security guard could come to the rescue. Dumb ass, and he gets tickets for being such an idiot? That was the only time I was happy to see the Flyers lose, just so that moron would have to sit there and suffer. :rolleyes:

Where's Oldboob?

Is he in mourning for his Flyers :lol:

Oh yeah, go flyers. :D

Back