• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gyno (clomid or nolva)

Skate67

...And justice for all.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry guys i know this has been debated to it's death but i performed a search and i couldn't find a solid answer(s).

But the guy who im getting my gear from told me to go for clomid PCT. Before he told me that i was sure i was going to get just nolva but now im having second thoughts.

Now im banking on the fact that im not going to get gyno but say i did can i use my clomid to fight it?

Bottom line: Which of the two (clomid or nolva) is better for PCT,
and which one is better for getting rid of gyno. The reason being I'd save money if i could just buy one or the other (i know im a cheap bastard) and then either one where i need it.

thanks in advance.

Nolvadex is better for both IMO. Nolvadex has a minute effect on IGF-1 levels, big f#cking deal.

I hate clomid personally, 50mg or so ED I dont care, but PCT levels forget it.

get both..... better safe than sorry

But if i HAD to get one... i would get nolva.. just for the fact that clomid has some Fucked up side effects... I saw a big blue ball in the corner of my eye for like a hour one time because of clomid..

Back