• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hair loss question

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When on steroids and losing hair, does it come back when off the cycle or once it's gone, it's gone?

Given time, it thickens up pretty well again for me. This has been true for PH/PS and for Test E.

If you are predisposed to male pattern baldness, they can speed the process and it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't all come back.

from my understanding once its gone its gone

pengers84 said:
from my understanding once its gone its gone

Case and point why I never do more than 400mg test a week and hell no to anadrol or Dbol.

high doses of dbol will cause har loss. through research not experience.

It would depend on the cycle length, what your doses were, and what you were taking. Having said that, I would never touch Dbol, anadrol, or tren if you have any likelihood of male pattern baldness.

You may want to questioned mudge. It's my understanding he now sports a piece of carpeting on top from doing one and I mean only one small cycle. I've done two cycles now and I'm bald, bald and I mean BALD. Approx 3 months after you do a cycle your going to lose all your hair for good. Stay a way from steroids please. The world is running short on them and save it for us already bald men and lady's

Dale Mabry said:
I would never touch Dbol, anadrol, or tren if you have any likelihood of male pattern baldness.

bascially you have to say away from anything that is highly androgenic. so good luck finding a good steroid to take on a cutting cycle ! lol

glad I shave my head, don't have to worry about it ! :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
How is Primobolan on hair? It's similar to DHT isn't it? But everything I read says it is one of the most mild steroids in regards to side effects. I know it's hell on the wallet though :(

I see it as if you are going to go bald you will go bald earlier if you take roids....if you were supposed to have hair then you will be fine...Look at the top pros even with their doses a handful of them have nice thick hair.

Primo isn't just expensive, it's far too often faked. If you go to Turkey or Greece though, you're golden.

I've lost a lot of my hair and never even taken steroids! :bawling:

Approx 3 months after you do a cycle your going to lose all your hair for good.
Could you please use a smiley or something when bull$h1++ing like this? Thanks.

Back