• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has anyone recieved a Touchdown from Uncle lately? Post it up.

Ryanhill

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone? Just curious, I am waiting on mine as well. I know it will come but it has been in route for a while. I have heard from several people that the area in the world where it ships from was having a few shipping issues here lately. Any success stories would be appreciated. I know it will come, I have ordered before and was delivered great products. The shipping aspects are out of his control but I wish my package would get here and some success stories would be uplifting since I have seen multiple ones questioning Z's integrity lately. I can vouche for the one time prior I had a successful transaction. Hopefully it comes soon, I will keep you all posted.

Hang in there bro!!!We will make sure you get your stuff.

Oh yeah, I am not doubting it. This is not my first time using Z and it will not be my last. I would rather wait for quality than to settle for some non sterile home brew crap these guys at my gym push. I like walking around and having no site soreness the next day after injection. I am just an impatient asshole.

Z always comes through. Shipping is out of his control. Be patient.

Shipping is terrible on all intl-not just Z.Is just nice that Z has a reship policy-I am watching all touchdowns and they have been landing daily-hang tight-OD

yea i got a td from z inter lately it showedup everything was good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a domestic en route, I ordered from him multiple times and every time it showed up maybe a week or so after the order was placed. Your gear will arrive and most importantly you'll make good gains.

I had success with Z before also. AmM is right, if it's gonna come its going to be there in 2-3 weeks tops. If it doesn't come by then, it ain't coming. I got re-ships complete with tracking numbers. All you have to do to get a tracking number is print a label. My experience says if a tracking number is generated and there is zero movement from the originating facility... there was NO re-ship, just a label generated. In the past if a ship was seized, a letter was generated. Most labs wont re-ship without a letter. Z happily "re-shipped" without question. You know why? Cause he aint shippin shit to me.

You know you got a reship

IML Gear Cream!
I just have recieved half promising news from Repo. I will keep you all updated.

I have been waiting on a pack since late Feb. I know couple others waiting still too, its been a bad time with customs/shipping the last couple months. I have ordered from Z multiple times before, I have no worries it will show. I did need a reship this time, never needed one before tho.. Props to OD and Z, they have been great with communication. Will keep everyone posted.. will post some TD pics when pack arrives.

I have been waiting on a pack since late Feb. I know couple others waiting still too, its been a bad time with customs/shipping the last couple months. I have ordered from Z multiple times before, I have no worries it will show. I did need a reship this time, never needed one before tho.. Props to OD and Z, they have been great with communication. Will keep everyone posted.. will post some TD pics when pack arrives.
hopefully it comes for you soon bro. I will keep everyone updated with info and pics as well. I know intl shipping has been rough lately. I got a random email from another source talking about how bad things are.

Hang in there they are starting to arrive it is crazy for ALL Sponsors as OD stated earlier.

I watched 4 packs land tday-tracking NEVER updated past orgin post until those packs hit porches.If you have a tracking number-it shipped. If seized on other side of pond- no seizure letter.Is tough going for all sources-but I also just watched a reship hit VERY fast. Keep you fingers crossed guys- we are watching this clsoely. If you have already had TWO reships- is up to Z on a third. .These are FACTS guys-I am on this DAILY-TY-OD

Dont worry bro Z is always on task you'll get it for sure

I am in the same predicament but I aint sweating shit. I have complete faith in Z and his team. Once I get my shit and I get better from this back surgery I am going to do a complete log of Z's gear.

Dude came through for me twice on the last few months.. Best not to stress about it, just let nature take it's course... U will get a surprise one day then feel like an ass for pm-ing every one of the reps

i've had two international packs come through no problem this year. the last being a month or so ago. once i see a tracking number from z i know to start stalking my front door a few days later or so and i'm never disappointed. every other order i've had (about a half dozen more) have been international and no problems with them either. without getting into waiting times and shit, let's just say that whatever it says on his website is basically how it's went for me. every time. i'm as impatient as they come but once he has the cash, i just remind myself to chill and all will be gtg. the last time the mail lady came with my shit, i was driving by. i whipped in and dove out my car like a man possessed lol. she nearly pissed herself in terror. (please edit this if i was too forthcoming with anything)

I have also been waiting since Feb. Z had to do a reship on one order and then a reship on one bottle they forgot. I'm still waiting on both. One still says originating origin one says It's been in ny since March 25. Hoping it makes it here like the first package. Hoping Z won't have to do another reship. I'll keep everyone posted

IML Gear Cream!
I have been waiting since March 18 I know Z recognizes the problem in the international game hence international being off. If he was a scammer he would not have turned off the international and just kept everyones cash. Think about that. He will come through for me, I am just an impatient asshole

Last edited by a moderator:
^

Agreed. I kno he will come thru. This is the first reship he has done and i had it sent to a diff address. Im hoping everything works out as the customer service is great.

Haha march 18 dude it's April 5 everyone chill out all the stress causes weight loss

I am not complaining. I just know how bad international shipping is right now. I know it will eventually come through.

I have been waiting since March 18 I know Z recognizes the problem in the international game hence international being off. If he was a scammer he would not have turned off the international and just kept everyones cash. Think about that. He will come through for me, I am just an impatient asshole

I had to edit post please leave shipping details out tracking dates etc...

Thanks

VB

just another little tip, tracking isnt always GTG. when i orded with z my tracker was never updrated. one day i woke up checked the tracker still nothing, walked out to the mail box and my pack was there about an hour later i checked the tracker for shits and giggles and it was updated lol

^^^^yeah, a couple times i didn't even get a tracking number from z. he said he sent it and it came. the other times i did have tracking numbers, i never bothered to look them up. just figured my shit would be here soon and it was.

I've just received an order! :)

After 1 1/2 years - I finally had a package seized...

However - the good news is that I have received my resend package. :D

My first order was g2g and shipping was fast. Placed a second order late Feb and I'm still waiting. Z just emailed me and said he would reship. I have faith and I'm not stressed. Should just be matter of time before you all see my touchdown thread.

I too have been waiting since Feb, and nothings been updated on tracker, but thanx for giving me the idea for reship, just sent them a ticket, should prob here back very soon.

Back