• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HCG Questions.

Lang

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey bro's,

I am preparing for my first cycle and really wondering if HCG is a must? I realize there would be no testicular atrophy if I include this, but how much does this play into the PCT being shorter or more efficacious? Besides keeping my balls from shrinking, why else should I consider this to the cycle?

Stats:

39yrs
167lbs.
5'9"
17% bf
In the gym for 10+ years. (Hard gainer)

Goal: 15lbs muscle after PCT lean out to 11%bf.

Cycle: Test E (600 wk x 7 weeks) (800 wk last 3 weeks)
Dbol 50mg (split into two even doses ed x first 4-5 weeks)
ANASTRAZOLE 1MG (eod)
PCT CLOMIPHENE CITRATE

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

For a 1st cycle I would suggest only test, you've never cycled,and you stack,you won't know what's doing what.......hcg can be great to have on cycle and post.....I always have hcg in the house...

For a 1st cycle I would suggest only test, you've never cycled,and you stack,you won't know what's doing what.......hcg can be great to have on cycle and post.....I always have hcg in the house...
Ok, great, thanks for your reply Charley. I should have been a bit more descriptive: I did a cycle of SDMZ and PCT with Clomid. All went well and recovered fast and nicely. I realize that SDMZ does not aromatize like other AAS, so in that respect I understand what you are saying about the stack. I am quite confident though that the Dbol and Test will not have adverse affects.

My question though is HCH really worth the trouble and $ when it comes to retaining muscle post cycle or is merely to keep atrophy at bay?

Thanks.

Yo Lang......

In the world of performance-enhancing drugs, hCG is increasingly used in combination with various anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles. As a result, hCG is included in some sports' illegal drug lists.
When exogenous AAS are put into the male body, natural negative-feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPGA). This causes testicular atrophy, among other things. hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production.[28]
High levels of AASs, that mimic the body's natural testosterone, trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes, where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone.[29] In males, hCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.
If hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin#cite_note-29http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_...Football_.7C_Chron.com_-_Houston_Chronicle-30
...................charley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_...Football_.7C_Chron.com_-_Houston_Chronicle-30

Guys last time I needed HCG I was able to get it from member here, kind of at a loss on where to source outside of from a sponsor that has a really high minimum. Can someone PM me if they have a suggestion on where to look that you trust? Thanks!

Back