• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help a newbie plz

kendubai

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
To keep my story short...

I go to the gym for some time, things come up and I stop going. This routine keeps happening. Especially now, it's difficult for me to go to the gym, I'm fully occupied.

I wake up around 5:30 to head to university (it's a bit far+traffic), from university to work, from work back home to continue studies. I finish only late at night when there's no time to go to the gym, because anyways I'm lacking sleep.

BUT I need to work out so badly, for a guy you all may know how this feels.

Is there a possibility of working out at home? Without machines since space is limited.

Not looking forward of becoming a real hardcore, I need a well base and worked out body. The stage before going hardcore.

I'm slim, so I won't be needing to loose any fats.

Any information or pictures that are needed let me know.

I would be very thankful to you, you'd be doing me a big favor and help here, which I really appreciate.

I know this doesn't seem easy answering, but please do help me out.

Ken

Look around for some used weights. I spent 150 bucks on my bench, bars and 300 lbs of weight. Its in the garage, i rigged up a squat/pullup rack. Would work in an apartment too, less the squat rack. Everything I need. I go to a local track to run. Who needs a gym.

a bench and free weights are no issue, anything else that I would be needing?

what about the next step, because I'm not really new into bodybuilding, i do have some muscles build up, so the question would be where and how to start again...

A good set of dumbells and a bench with the leg attachment. Very basic but could be a great start using the right moves.

kendubai said:
To keep my story short...

I go to the gym for some time, things come up and I stop going. This routine keeps happening. Especially now, it's difficult for me to go to the gym, I'm fully occupied.

I wake up around 5:30 to head to university (it's a bit far+traffic), from university to work, from work back home to continue studies. I finish only late at night when there's no time to go to the gym, because anyways I'm lacking sleep.

BUT I need to work out so badly, for a guy you all may know how this feels.

Is there a possibility of working out at home? Without machines since space is limited.

Not looking forward of becoming a real hardcore, I need a well base and worked out body. The stage before going hardcore.

I'm slim, so I won't be needing to loose any fats.

Any information or pictures that are needed let me know.

I would be very thankful to you, you'd be doing me a big favor and help here, which I really appreciate.

I know this doesn't seem easy answering, but please do help me out.

Ken

Lots of basic movements can be done with minimal equipment. Lunges only require the weight and you for instance. Kitchin table and a sturdy chair? Chair dips.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Get some Dumbells. Figure out what pushes you for certain lifts, bi's, chest, ect., and get them at your place. You should be able to do quite a bit with limited space and some dumbells. You said that a bench souldn't be a problem, so get a standard adjustable angle bench, and you'll be able to do almost anything, and it wouldn't take much room. Another thing: if you have a wall, you can put a pull up bar pretty much anywhere.

Welcome to IM!

Back