• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help...Just sprained my ankles.

Mr651

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dam #%#@4fuc%&%# I'm so pissed right now god dam #@%R$!!.

Whew...........okay so I just sprained my ankles really bad like 3 hrs ago and need to get ready by July 4th for my big game.

What's the best way to heal it faster, anything that'll help and I'll do it.

Food
medicine
rehabe
this and that

Please I need help asap, man..........I hope 3 years of waitings not going down the drain.

Ice it tonight, and go see a sports Doctor tomorrow.

You got lots of time before July 4th for a sprain (assuming its fairly low-grade). But I agree, see a sports doc.

Make sure you let it heal.. REST!! I made the mistake of getting back to running way too soon after a bad sprain in September.. took a looooong time to heal because of it, months pretty much. Still feel it sometimes when I run..

okay so it's been 9 days and counting and it's past the swelling and bruised phase. Now it feels like if I take my ankle brace off I have a sharp pain like if one of the bones right undre my ankle ball joint has a spur on it. It's a sharp pain and feels like it's broken.

I can walk almost normal now but only if I have the brace. Dam I haven't even went to see a doctor, it now seems to be serious. I think i should go get a X-Ray on this.

I cross my fingers I can somewhat play during the july 4th weekend or else i will have to wait 1 whole year again. Life sucks. :cry:

First thing you should have done ...is to get an x-ray done. How do you know its just a sprain and not ligament tear? First find out the damage done..consult an expert..a doctor.then only you should search for a cure. Hope it turns out to be only a sprain.

Mr651 said:
okay so it's been 9 days and counting and it's past the swelling and bruised phase. Now it feels like if I take my ankle brace off I have a sharp pain like if one of the bones right undre my ankle ball joint has a spur on it. It's a sharp pain and feels like it's broken.

I can walk almost normal now but only if I have the brace. Dam I haven't even went to see a doctor, it now seems to be serious. I think i should go get a X-Ray on this.

I cross my fingers I can somewhat play during the july 4th weekend or else i will have to wait 1 whole year again. Life sucks. :cry:
You waited 9 days to start thinking about taking my advise :rolleyes: now it could be worse.....why oh why do people think the Doctor knows less than people on the Internet :bulb:

Hey Man..I'm real curious..you must tell us what happened to your big game..July fourth has come and gone, SO What Happened ?

Back