• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Here we go, Are you ready for some Football !!

SKINSFAN

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I love this time of year even if the Skins look like shit in preseason I am always optimistic about the outcome of the season !!
Good luck everyone on your favorite teams.
smile.gif

------------------
GO SKINS !!!

Originally posted by Prince:
We don't need luck!
biggrin.gif

HA! When TD goes down with another knee tear, and Brian Griese gets the crap knocked out of him like last season, you are going to need all the luck you can get!

Football.........KICK ASS!

Originally posted by SKINSFAN:
I love this time of year even if the Skins look like shit in preseason I am always optimistic about the outcome of the season !!
Good luck everyone on your favorite teams.
smile.gif

Don't sweat it! Those SKINS will prevail!! We should do pretty good this season!! I am tired of getting ragged on at work so they better jump up and do something!!
wink.gif

Originally posted by I Are Baboon:
HA! When TD goes down with another knee tear, and Brian Griese gets the crap knocked out of him like last season, you are going to need all the luck you can get!

Football.........KICK ASS!

Nope! The Broncos are not that shallow! We have Olandis Gary, and Gus Frerotte!

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

Originally posted by Prince:
Nope! The Broncos are not that shallow! We have Olandis Gary, and Gus Frerotte!

Gus Frerotte replaced by Brad Johnson replaced by Jeff George sore shoulder oh no!!!!!!!!!!! My Skins could be in trouble!!!

I really hate to tell you this Skinsfan but your redskins are about to lose.
I wish them the best of luck but today they face the Chargers. Should be a good game!

Prince, I thought Denver dumped Gus?

------------------
Can't never did nothin,(Dedicated to my father)

Originally posted by Charger:

Prince, I thought Denver dumped Gus?

Gus was looking for a starting position elsewhere, but nothing ever went thru, he's still our second string QB.

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

Back