• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hgh humantropin price go up!

IML Gear Cream!
Ok simple question WP please answerr if real pharm hgh is 1500 a kit and these are real why are they only $500? I'd BD just really nice and doesn't mind losing money?

Ok simple question WP please answerr if real pharm hgh is 1500 a kit and these are real why are they only $500? I'd BD just really nice and doesn't mind losing money?

Because 1500$ is from well know company's that sale it all over the world and they are registered all over the world! like sereno sizen,sandoz,novonordisk,illy...etc..one day when BD will be more well know,i am sure they will also up price !
we can say thanks god they sale it now so cheap!

Blue tops sucks we used to have a big problem on this board with recalled kits from a legit source like a uncle z ... however there is also manufacturers that sell highly purified gh and most of the others sell cheap crap (impure and undedosed product) to make more profit.

You still haven't posted pics from your BD GH cycle :coffee:

Back