• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High intensity training log

IML Gear Cream!
If I had nothing to do all day i'd hit the gym 2x a day lol! i'd be in heaven:daydream:

I don't know about that. If you had nothing to do all day, you'd probably never even leave the gym. :D

Does this mean you won't be getting up at 4am to work out before work? :laugh:
Haha... yeaaa probably not.

Clean and jerk 135x4 135x4
DB bench 75x10 PR or tied PR can't remember 75x6
Lat pull downs drop set 160x10 140x5

I started working yesterday and I ended up going to Wilmington which is 3.5 hours away to help fix a network that was down and I just got back, this workout was yesterday and I didn't get enough sleep the night before so I was too tired to workout and cut it short, I might go back to a push pull legs routine if work is going to be this busy but they told me I just started on a bad day and they haven't had to go to Wilmington in 2 years, so I might be back on schedule tomorrow. First day, 15 hours ended at 430am got up at 10am to finish up the job and drive home, got back at 4.

Did you have to drive all that way to just turn the switch off and back on. :nerd:

j/k, welcome to the joys of having employers.

Yea kind of, some waitress plugged a cat5 cable into the same jack it was coming out of cause it wasn't plugged into anything so she decided to plug it in. Cost them like 800$ lol.

I don't know about that. If you had nothing to do all day, you'd probably never even leave the gym. :D

I May have already done this for one summer lol! in the gym from 6.30am -10.pm!!
3 weights sessions and a cardio session a day!

ahhh fun times, I read Tsun Tzu's the art of war during my non working intervals. very fun indeed:winkfinger:

The best I ever had was somebody called because a computer wouldn't start. And I eventually wanted them to unplug and plug it back in. Then they said they needed to get a flashlight because the lamp at the desk wasn't working either. :roflmao:

Had them take the flashlight to go flip the circuit breaker for the whole room, and then magically everything started to work.

I had a woman call me and tell me her computer broke but the battery in her laptop just died haha. Happened twice actually, different person the second time.

You'll be having some incredible stories to tell in the coming months. Stupidity has no limits. Keep us posted. :thumbs:

YouTube Video

Damn didn't think I was coming up on that last rep lol.

YouTube Video

ATF Squats 315x5 PR
Front squats 235x3 PR
Leg press 470x6 drop set 290x8

Man that was a painful set of squats. Someone told me I got too deep so that's a good sign of proper depth haha.

Thanks guys.

Bench 185x6 a little help on 6 but if they spot didn't touch it I think I had it. 175x6 155x6
DB incline 70x4 had problems getting the first one up lol
HS incline press 115(one arm)x6 drop set 90x6
DB incline flies 30x10 30x10
Kroc DB rows 90x7 90x10 PR wtf? don't know were those extra 3 came from I failed at 7 the first set and I've never had a second set be better than the first
HS high row 135x8 dropset 90x8

That was kind of a weird workout, I felt like that first set of bench really took it out of me and then felt really strong on my back stuff, good workout though. I don't know what kind of split I'll be doing from now on because of work. I am going to try and workout saturday and sunday every week and I should be able to get 2 more in randomly during the week.

Thanks guys.

Bench 185x6 a little help on 6 but if they spot didn't touch it I think I had it. 175x6 155x6
DB incline 70x4 had problems getting the first one up lol
HS incline press 115(one arm)x6 drop set 90x6
DB incline flies 30x10 30x10
Kroc DB rows 90x7 90x10 PR wtf? don't know were those extra 3 came from I failed at 7 the first set and I've never had a second set be better than the first
HS high row 135x8 dropset 90x8

That was kind of a weird workout, I felt like that first set of bench really took it out of me and then felt really strong on my back stuff, good workout though. I don't know what kind of split I'll be doing from now on because of work. I am going to try and workout saturday and sunday every week and I should be able to get 2 more in randomly during the week.

Hopefully the second set being stronger than the first won't be the last time it happens. I've hit some crazy rep PRs on my second or 3rd sets and if your doing Kroc Rows then you'll get some good growth out of em too.

I don't know what kind of split I'll be doing from now on because of work. I am going to try and workout saturday and sunday every week and I should be able to get 2 more in randomly during the week.

Sometimes you just have to play it by ear when life gets in the way. I think that 4 times a week on a consistent basis will be just fine for you.

YouTube Video

That light is glaring over my 25 plate. Looks like 315 but I promise there's a 25 on each side lol.

Deadlifts 315x2 365x6 PR 315x3 and I held it at the top for as long as I could on the last one for grip strength.

Calve extensions 360x15 360x15 360x15 360x15 tried to do slow reps got too hard at the end of the last two sets

Some weird machine for grip 115x10+static hold 135x10+ static hold at the end

Pretty nice increase this week on deads, was stuck at 365x4 for a while. Wasn't even expecting to get 5 today so happy about those.

Congrats on the new PR. :thumb:

I started cutting yesterday. I am going to do a basic 500 calorie deficit. I will try to get protein up to about 300g of protein a day although I'm having trouble getting that much, I might have to start taking whey again. I am going to do some pretty simple workouts with just compound movements while I cut.

Clean and jerk 135x5 135x4
Kroc rows 95x7 PR 95x6
HS lateral rows 115(each arm)x6 90x9 90x11

I dont know why but I can't do shit for reps on clean and jerks. I can C&J 185 but I can barely do 5 reps with 135 I mean I was hurting after those 5, I couldn't get the 6th.

I started cutting yesterday. I am going to do a basic 500 calorie deficit. I will try to get protein up to about 300g of protein a day although I'm having trouble getting that much, I might have to start taking whey again. I am going to do some pretty simple workouts with just compound movements while I cut.

Clean and jerk 135x5 135x4
Kroc rows 95x7 PR 95x6
HS lateral rows 115(each arm)x6 90x9 90x11

I dont know why but I can't do shit for reps on clean and jerks. I can C&J 185 but I can barely do 5 reps with 135 I mean I was hurting after those 5, I couldn't get the 6th.

well done on the PR. and some people get beat off certain things for high reps, like upright rows and cross body hammer curls kill me lol!

but what is the difference between a Kroc row and a normal one arm row?

Lets do this!! Time to take that 1st place, dude. Soon as the striations are out it's basically yours :thumb:

Thanks gaz, I am hoping to place at least!

I went to a different gym today because my friend got a job there. That gym fucked me up because there was a thicker bar in the squat rack and I didn't notice til it was too late, I couldn't seem to balance that bar and I almost fell backwards with 315 pounds. I couldn't even get two reps with 315 cause I was struggling to balance, but I just did speed work after that and then leg press. Not going to post numbers it was a stupid work out. I will just have to stay in my gym from now on haha.

On a good note though I seem to have lost a bit of size on my waist already. My pants fit loose in the waist now.

I saw Gaz's comment, but couldnt find where you said what you are competing in, is it a bodybuilding comp? or have i got the wrong end of the stick

IM transformation contest, I would get straight laughed off stage at a body building contest lol. The guys I'd be competing against would be like 7 inches shorter than me.

Bench 185x5 155x11
DB incline bench 65x8 60x8
Dips BWx10 BWx10 BWx9
Military press 100x5
DB lateral raises 25x10 25x15 25x10

Hit the punching bag for the first time in a while, I can kick way fuckin harder with an extra 50 pounds on me lol. Workout was good, slightly weaker than normal but I've lost about 2 pounds and a half inch off my waist so far. Been a little less than a week of cutting. I didn't loose a bunch of water weight because I am still eating quite a few carbs at 3k calories a day. I'm sure I'd get railed if I posted my diet in the diet section for critique but it's working for me so I'm going to keep doing it. Had two days in a row where someone in the gym came up to me and asked me how I gained so much weight so fast, I like that shit haha.

Back