• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Highschool Athlete From Michigan(313)

KiDNotorious

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up everyone,

Just to introduce myself, My name is Mike, I'm 16 years old and very active in Highschool sports. I'm 5'6" 125 pounds. My current sports this year are Wrestling and Baseball. I'm somewhat ignorant toward supplements but I havent started taking any.

I just got off my crutches about 2 weeks ago from spraining and bruising a knee ligament which I am still bothered by. It effects my wrestling and running tremendously. I talked to my Ortho doc about it and he said to just give it more time and see if it still bothers me.

I keep a pretty decent diet considering I am in wrestling, I love salads, vegetables and lean meats. I have a membership at Powerhouse gym which I've been neglecting due to my injury.
Our wrestling team doesnt go to the wieght room, but we do tons of cardio workouts. I still stay very active playing pickup football with friends and intense basketball games every other day but not overdoing it on my knee.

Here are my problems;

1.) I need to cut back down from 125 to 112 in order to stay on varsity, and I've found myself somewhat out of shape due to my knee issues. I have purchased but not used Stacker 3 yet (EPH) as a back up just to help me out in speeding up my return.

2.) I currently have about 23% body fat which I am pissed off about :mad: :mad: :mad:

I know it seems out there, but my ultimate goals are to achieve an 8pack of abs:eek: I have read a couple threads realting to this but only about people who already have a decent 6 pack. I would take supplements, not steriods (although i have thought about them) because I am close enought to 17 to use them..... yea ignorant teen, I know.

Anyone who has advice or comments please let me know, Ill take them with an open-mind....

I've got a 16 yr old son! Post your questions in the appropriate sections and we'll be glad to help :thumb:

Back