• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do you become a FREAK?

All of that shit, plus I get up at 3:30am every morning to train...yeah I want to be a freak!:teeth:

Great post, Heavy you should get drunk more often...wait then you'd be an alcoholic and not a freak.

All of that shit, plus I get up at 3:30am every morning to train...yeah I want to be a freak!:teeth:

^^^THIS
Plus being in bed by 9 every night because you need rest to recover as grow.

Yea I usually set the alarm for 0430. 0400 if I need to get a long workout in.

Fucking fantastic!!!

I seriously printed that post out and put in in my workout room. So much truth. Only the guys that are truely dedicated understand why we do what we do.:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Fucking preach Heavy! That's better then 3 scoops of Jack3d pre-workout!! I only take 1 scoop, but that's how reading your post made me feel. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, or should I thank the whiskey? :roflmao: regardless, great fucking post man. I'm going to read this every time before I hit the gym. Thanks for a different type of motivation...

That answers my questions about getting ridiculously ripped like you have achieved. That bourbon truths serum is potent! The is she cheating on me line had me rolling, classic!!!!:roflmao:

Tren :daydream:

If unique is what you seek than be a freak!

The OP doesn't sound like you, big heavs. I guess you dont usually post drunk though.

Anyway, your point of holding on as long as you can with the Tren is as true as it gets. It's like the point where it really starts to change you it also starts to become unbearable. And for me throw in gyno from it too.

The last few days/weeks I run it, it feels like I'm holding onto the edge of a cliff and it's taking everything I have to hold on. Like a pussy, I always drop it and then realized how close I was.

The OP doesn't sound like you, big heavs. I guess you dont usually post drunk though.

Anyway, your point of holding on as long as you can with the Tren is as true as it gets. It's like the point where it really starts to change you it also starts to become unbearable. And for me throw in gyno from it too.

The last few days/weeks I run it, it feels like I'm holding onto the edge of a cliff and it's taking everything I have to hold on. Like a pussy, I always drop it and then realized how close I was.
I was in quite the mood last night. I think I will do some more of these rants soon. I think my next rant is going to be on training. It just amazes me how piss poor most guys train every single day at the gym.

Tren is a mother fucker for many guys but if you can get some sleep you can push through in my experience.

Good to see you here brother =)

Aren't you supposed to stay away from alcohol ??????????!!!!!!!

this would be one of the things to avoid when trying to be a true freak..

but fuck! you look better then me so i shut my mouth :)

lol...great post...maybe make a "my rants by heavyiron" sticky... :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
HALLEUJAH!!!!! THANKS HEAVYIRON FOR THE TRUTH AND MOTIVATION....................

I FUCKIN WANT IT, and willing to sacrifice the Stout's, larger's, ale's, the brewerys and the cigars

How much does hiring a nutrionalist usually run?
A good one that does custom plans is usually about a grand. Maybe a bit less. Basically every day access for 12 plus weeks. You can find cheaper but I prefer guys who have coached champions.

I printed out heavy's rant if you want to call it that and have a copy by the bed, in the bathroom, at the kitchen table and in my log book. That is some motivating stuff, thanks heavy!!

Heavy your looking amazing all that hard work is completely showing. I was wondering if your taking anything for acne, I know you've talked about using Accutane and I am seriously looking into it, especially from the bacne im dealing with after finishing my first tren cycle, 4th cycle overall.

Back