• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much does your gym cost?

IML Gear Cream!
Planet fitness?
Same thing almost happened here but I found out about the switch before it was too late.
The fact that they knew about the change over and didn't tell me really pisses me off.
Nope, my gym is a one of a kind local place. Nothing fancy; just a bare-bones gym, which is all I need. Never too crowded, and it makes it easy to get in and out. However, it lacks eye candy, which was one of the only reasons I would stick around to do cardio at the gym at my university. The only girls that I ever see at the gym are the same handful of girls.

Nope, my gym is a one of a kind local place. Nothing fancy; just a bare-bones gym, which is all I need. Never too crowded, and it makes it easy to get in and out. However, it lacks eye candy, which was one of the only reasons I would stick around to do cardio at the gym at my university. The only girls that I ever see at the gym are the same handful of girls.
That's just a distraction.

$560 a year for the baddest mofo gym ever. I love omni.

$21 a month, small but it works

Back