• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How often do you fly in a plain?

IML Gear Cream!
i was readin but got distracted by the chick with nice boobs whats this thread about again?

Longest for me was Adelaide - Melbourne - LA - Las Vegas = 20 something hours total. Longest time spent in any airport was about 45-1 hour.

Flown many times from Hawaii to the mainland. The best was from Chicago we flew over the Grand Canyon at that height the raised areas looked like giant fossilized leaves with the veins branching out and the canyon looked like a jagged scar. probably one of the most awesome things I've seen from the sky. The scariest thing to fly in is a helicopter....

flying easy, I just let the pilot do all the work.

Once every 6 weeks I'd say.

Thank you all for your Advice (Tripple Threat) I'll be sure to do that, DOMS I loved your scary story. Now I know what I might expect. FYI to Monkey Man I'm flying West Jet.

I'll have a great time thanks to you all. I printed some stuff and bought some gum, ginger ale and apple crispers to munch on. I'll post a picture or 2 when I come back.

Thanks again.... Zooming off now... :wave:

FAA probes whether go! pilots fell asleep!!!!!!!:nail:

The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating whether go! airlines pilots fell asleep when a flight overshot the Hilo Airport by 15 miles.
Flight 1002 left Honolulu about 9:20 a.m. last Wednesday and was scheduled to land in Hilo at 10:05 a.m. However, a source close to the investigation said the plane drifted off course by 15 miles before turning back to Hilo Airport.
There was also a 25-minute period where ground crews in Hilo could not get a hold of the flight crew, the source said.
Officials from Mesa Air Group Inc., the Arizona-based parent company of the airline, confirmed the incident and is conducting its own internal probe.
"The issue is currently under investigation and we're cooperating fully with the Federal Aviation Administration in that regard," said Paul Skellon, Mesa's vice president of communications. "Until such time the investigation is complete, we have no further comment."
The flight landed safely and FAA investigators are trying to find out the reasons behind the communication blackout and why the plane drifted off-course.
"We're looking into whether the flight crew -- the pilot and co-pilot -- had fallen asleep between Honolulu and Hilo," said FAA spokesman Ian Gregor.
He declined to comment on details of the case. In general, Gregor said, pilots who are found to have violated federal air regulations face penalties ranging from warning letters to license suspensions or revocations.
A high-profile case involving pilots asleep in the cockpit emerged late last year during a congressional hearing. On a March 2004 flight between Baltimore and Denver, two commercial pilots allegedly fell asleep, with one of the pilots waking up to calls from air traffic controllers that the plane was approaching the airport at twice the speed allowed.
The captain, in a report filed with NASA's Aviation Safety Reporting System, noted the plane was about 60 miles from Denver International Airport and was approaching a point where it was to begin its descent when he woke up.

Back