• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Hate The Crapnals!

BroadStreet

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
WHAT! I thought I'd have to defend myself for the utter putrid performance of my Eagles this week. This board is either to nice or to SOFT! The action needs to pick up in here. Give it your best shot, LADIES!
This Forum is dying. This isnt the self help, improve yourself section. This is FOOTBALL. I believe a little smack is acceptable. I'm still ill over sundays events, and my team is still better than your group of pathetic pansies! In closing, Denver :barf: St. Louis :barf: San Diego :barf: Washington :barf: and any others I missed :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
Thanks for taking the time to read this post
Later

PS I'm gaining weight, diet all to hell, havent lifted in 2.5 months. Forget I wrote this when I post for a new routine.

that game really hurt to watch. how many more times are the birds going to try to give away the game on their first possession or on the return? i believe its 3 now? anyway i'm really scared about the giants after the way the eagles just let the cards walk all over them.

Yep, your eagles really do suck!!!!:thumb:

BroadStreet, do we really NEED to tell you that your team sucked ass Sunday? You lost to the CARDINALS for crying out loud!!!

How about that monday night game last night? Hmmm...I thought the Ram defense was going to suck again this year?

Last edited:
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
BroadStreet, do we really NEED to tell you that your team sucked ass Sunday? You lost to the CARDINALS for crying out loud!!!

How about that monday night game last night? Hmmm...I thought the Ram defense was going to suck again this year?

Yea, they sucked! I could take up the whole thread ripping the game plan. The uninspired performance. To keep it short it was a team feelin' a bit to good about itself goin' in.

I was really impressed by the Rams shutting down that offensive juggernaut named the Detroit Lions. Ty Detmer, Charlie Batch, what a pair of QB's. They'll be mentioned in the same breath with Unitas and Montana someday. Your peakin' way to early!
On the other hand, they better beat the Giants this week or my wrath will reach untolerable levels.
If they win, as penance for my abuse of their overrated defense, I will post an eloquent Grantland Rice type piece describing their stellar performance.

Shmoo, whose your team? Please say Dallas

I have 2 long weeks to dwell on this catastrophic event. My psyche is damaged, but not broken. I'LL BE BOCK!

Originally posted by BroadStreet

Shmoo, whose your team? Please say Dallas

I have 2 long weeks to dwell on this catastrophic event. My psyche is damaged, but not broken. I'LL BE BOCK!
Broadstreet my team sucks even more than your team. Not Dallas but the same division. Their season is already over, time to root for the underdogs.

Shmoo, both our squads sucked this past week. We cant slam on each other. What kills me is the 2 TINKERBELL iron mag executives who cant hang with the big dawgs like you and myself. I ARE POODLE and PRINCESS. "OH! Dont acknowledge them, they're cretins." Hey Shmoo, I think they're seeing each other. Do they work out at the same gym?

Shmoo, both our squads sucked this past week. We cant slam on each other. What kills me is the 2 TINKERBELL iron mag executives who cant hang with the big dawgs like you and myself. I ARE POODLE and PRINCESS. "OH! Dont acknowledge them, they're cretins." Hey Shmoo, I think they're seeing each other. Do they work out at the same gym?

:laugh: I think you took one too many golf clubs to the head.

Rams have the two NEW YORK teams the next two weeks. May the Rams win each game by 50 (not enough in my opinion).

A couple of bandwagon fans, favorite team is whoever is in first place or near the top. A true fan sticks with their team year after year through the good and the bad and now is not good for me. As far as working out at the same gym , might not be a rumor.

IML Gear Cream!

Rams have the two NEW YORK teams the next two weeks. May the Rams win each game by 50 (not enough in my opinion).
Giants are an injured team right now, it will unfornately be a blowout sunday by the Rams.:eek:

:laugh: I think you took one too many golf clubs to the head.

How did you know about that freak pitching wedge to the head injury, I suffered awhile back? It happened on the 19th hole. All I remember is saying, "Hey guys watch this". Think the midgets can get a pass rush on Warner? We'll see if Holmes is worth the money they dumped on him. Your boys are coming off a monday nighter, might get caught with their pants down. Your boys better win this game. It will set up the Eagle/midget game next week.
BTW, Shmoo brought up an interesting point, whats a New Englander doing rooting for the Rams? This is suspect.
MBC, who were Baboons favorite teams in the past? Dallas, San Fran, Green Bay, Denver perhaps?

Ya' know, in all the excitement about the Rams pulling one out of their nether regions, you guys forgot to mention the stellar proformance of our beloved Eagles yesterday. ZERO turn-overs!!! ZERO rushing yards allowed!!! ZERO passing yards allowed!!! And ZERO penalties!!! I think we're ready for the New York Midgets!!!!!!! :hot:

BTW, Shmoo brought up an interesting point, whats a New Englander doing rooting for the Rams? This is suspect.
MBC, who were Baboons favorite teams in the past? Dallas, San Fran, Green Bay, Denver perhaps?

:rolleyes:

Long story. But I AM a bandwagon fan. First, it was the Los Angeles Rams, now the St Louis Rams.

Kudos to the Giants. I knew they'd be a tough game.

ALBOB, funny observation! :D

@#$%^&*&^%$##@!!! Last night was my best chance yet of seeing my ultimate football fantasy come true. To see the Cowboys play the Redskins and have BOTH teams lose. Oh well, they did try though. Come on Giants the Eagles are gonna CRUSH your sorry butts!!!!!

Albob, big monday nighter comin up. the g-spots will be up for this one. I hope Reid puts together an offensive game plan that doesnt put me to sleep. All eyes on Runyan for this one. Its time he starts earning that 6 mil. He'll probobly get help from the tight end on passing downs. I'd also like to see us run some traps to the inside of Strahan, try to exploit his aggressiveness. Donavan cant play Johnny Pocketpasser in this one. Run D-Mac Run.

Baboon, I cant come up with a Grantland Rice piece. The "Under a steel grey sky" and "When the great scorer" bits arent working. Your boys didnt play well. I'll come up with something later.
Whats your take on Trung Candidate? I have Faulk in a yahoo fantasy league. Right after the giant game I benched Faulk, released my backup RB, Terry Allen, and picked Candidate off the free agent list. I'm thinking he should cover nicely till Faulk gets back. Will Martz give him enough touches to put up decent numbers?

I think Candidate will get his touches. He may nat carry the ball 20 times a game, but he'll get his catches out of the backfield. I was thinking of picking him up. As a fantasy team manager, I try to have a few Ram offensive players going every week. Not because I am a fan, but because the team usually scores 30 points and has 500 yards of total offense. There are always plenty of offensive points to go around.

Broadstreet, you're reading my mind dude. I've been wondering about Runyon all year. With a guy as massive as him I would have thought we'd be running over his back almost every down. Then, come the third and fourth quarter, when the defense is so tired they can barely breathe we just air it out. WTF??? Our running game has been non-existant so far. I am also SOOOOO tired of hearing that Donovan wants to be a pocket passer. Who gives a SHIAT what he wants??? He's paid to WIN and if that means he has to rush for 100+ yards per game SHUT THE F UP AND DO IT!!! As aggressive as the G's defense is I'm looking for a lot of mis-direction plays and screens. On the flip side, our "D" has GOT to get in Collins' face, BIG TIME. We had a good game plan against the Rams for the first 59 minutes of the game and then gave it away with the good ole' "Prevent Defense". Yeah, it prevents you from winning. As long as the front four can make good tackles on Thunder and Lightning we should be able to blitz Collins' butt off to take away the passing game. The one thing that has amazed me about the Eagles for all the years I've been watching them is their ability to play up or down to their opponents. We played an outstanding game against the Rams, mediocre against the Cowgirls, and like warmed over shiat agaist the Cardinals. Normally I would blame that on piss poor coaching, but it has been like a tradition in Philly. Buddy Ryan (I loved that man, he was AWESOME), Rich Cotex, Ray Hit-the-Rhodes, and now Big Andy seems to be doing the same thing..........I just don't get it. Is there something in the water? :confused:

Back