• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I know a secret... I know a secret...

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by butterfly
:attitude:
You are the one who said it. When it doesn't happen, you figure you can insult people. That is a reflection of you and what you are about. What a joker.
:finger:

Yes I agree Pepper. B didn't deserve that.

Sure I can do that, but where I come from the middle finger is equal to a literal punch in the face. It can be very insulting. But I'll say this as a way to get things back on track..
This mode of communication can be difficult for all participants and the real meanings are not always conveyed or understood. I apparently did not understand what she was conveying and when it didn't happen (what I felt she was saying), felt misled.
My apologies for the misunderstanding. Take it easy.

Originally posted by maddog1
Sure I can do that, but where I come from the middle finger is equal to a literal punch in the face. It can be very insulting.

It can be insulting but so can this:
If you really spoke with the guy, he took you for a real sucker. Why is that??
I don't think I'll believe anything else you say.
:no:
I would consider THAT insulting if I were BF and probably give you the finger too. Sorry dude but your wrong on this one.

:eek:

I can't believe you guys think they were really going to parachute in themselves :rolleyes:

They filmed the whole thing beforehand so of course they'd use professional jumpers... shheeeshh... see if I tell you guys anything again.

BF from the original post below, it is worded as though he was going to parachute into the stadium. Just confusing is all. disregard all the negatives. YOu only posted what you heard. I thank you for that.

Ok, ok... this is what Steve Tyler told us...

quote:
They were filming in the Shuttle simulator like they were flying up to the Space Station, they dock, they un-dock, they fly back to Earth and when they get over Reliant stadium he (Steve) kicks the Shuttle door open, they all jump out and parachute down through the open roof and onto the field. Then they sing.

Sounds pretty cool

So to me it sounds like on the big screen there would be some pre recorded video of the guys in the simulator, then kicking the door open and then for example,,the big screen goes blank and the guys come dropping into the stadium as though they jumped from the Shuttle. Mixing fact with fiction so to speak.

Originally posted by firestorm
I would consider THAT insulting if I were BF and probably give you the finger too. Sorry dude but your wrong on this one.

:eek:

Ok you must be a judge, I addressed it as a misunderstanding and offered an apology. You said yourself that you misunderstood it yourself. If you wanna dig it up and try to put me down, I don't recommend it.

Ok you must be a judge, I addressed it as a misunderstanding and offered an apology. You said yourself that you misunderstood it yourself. If you wanna dig it up and try to put me down, I don't recommend it.
I think FS must have missed your last post. I thought this was all over as well :shrug:

So to me it sounds like on the big screen there would be some pre recorded video of the guys in the simulator, then kicking the door open and then for example,,the big screen goes blank and the guys come dropping into the stadium as though they jumped from the Shuttle. Mixing fact with fiction so to speak.
See that's what we were all thinking. We thought that they'd have pros parachute in and land on a stage then things go black and Aerosmith starts singing.

Like you said, "Mixing fact with fiction." :D

BF,, we should have written the script hun... our scenerio would have been much better don't you think? lol

IML Gear Cream!

hummm now how do I respond to this threat like a gentlemen. Let me try.

No not a judge, known to be an executioner at times in my life but never a judge. In this case I was just a "friend" (of Butterflies).
Yes it was a bit confusing and I believe I even addressed my disbelief the 1st time I read it by offering an alternate scenerio to the stunt. (tandom jump) even though still doubtful due to Insurance resons and all it was more feasible.
I didn't put you down and only said,,, in a very polite way... Sorry bro your wrong on this one. Hardly a verbal attack Dog.

You don't recommend it.

Well there is the cyber threat we all fear soo. You recomment I don't do something in fear of retaliation of some sort I assume??? And my curiosity as to your act of recourse would be???? Actually I don't care so don't respond. I hardly fear you. lol have a happy day and smile.
Fire

I think FS must have missed your last post. I thought this was all over as well :shrug:

No I didn't miss it.
:rolleyes:

And my curiosity as to your act of recourse would be???? Fire
I wouldn't recommend it means to avoid prolonging this can of worms.

My recourse if I had one......

Oh, since you have that fancy home gym, why don't you invite me over for leg workout. You do my routine - and keep up set for set and lb for lb., since you want to blast your wheels.
Just make sure you have at least 400 lbs. of weight and reinforced floors in your basement. (and good health insurance) lol.
Let me know.:)

I gotcha man,, let's let it die. Not worth arguing about.. all forgotten here.
Oh you really do want to kill me huu mad dog???? I struggle with 315 on squats!!! hahahaha Your more then invited for any other bodypart though. lol

Back