• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need gearz..

IML Gear Cream!
It says you overpaid. Theres so many great sources that sell test for 25.00 not 78.00. Unless you like communicating with a man pretending to be a woman. I wouldnt doubt its heavyiron too.

AY is WP domestic. Big true

Rather that than pay $150 a bottle for ugl. This is a game no one will win lol! Lots of good blood work from AY gear. But she doesn't give free narcotics with each order so I guess that sucks. AY we need Xanax to give away!!

AY is the only source I've actually paid money to in 2 1/2 years:coffee: that says something:)

Only thing that says to me is you're good at getting free shit and that your game dropped lately so you had to buy the gearz:coffee:

Rather that than pay $150 a bottle for ugl. This is a game no one will win lol! Lots of good blood work from AY gear. But she doesn't give free narcotics with each order so I guess that sucks. AY we need Xanax to give away!!

Blood work is always on point until it isn't anymore. Xanax isn't a narcotic

Benzo withdraw is harsh.I got my prescription dropped last year after a anonymous call to my doc by x saying I was abusing them.ROUGH WEEK!

Saw a couple illegals outside the Home Depot , they had a 5 gallon bucket full of cooking oil that they got out of the McDonald's grease trap. Shit looked good to me so I bought a 6 month supply. GICH

IML Gear Cream!
As the title states, I need gearz because Im doing a :)suicide: to my liver) cycle soon.

I've been too busy lately to really stay in the loop on who has the good stuff here and gets it to people in a timely manner.

This is your chance cocksuckers...err:sorry: meant boardreps, honest mistake:shrug:, to impress me with tales of how great the gear is.

Also, if you've been a rep for like 1month and joined not to long ago, please kindly :gtfo: of this

What a cheeky fucker you are !!!

Post up pics of your cawk and ill lean on a few of the sponsors ;)

Back