• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I would like to say sorry to crazy enough.

IML Gear Cream!
fantasma62 said:
As I said in the other post, he's probably a 15 year with his hands down his pants, fantasizing about GBC and Crazyenough.

Close, but I'm a hell of a lot more than 15. :evil2:

ALBOB said:
Close, but I'm a hell of a lot more than 15. :evil2:
He must have forgot the 48E15

maniclion said:
He must have forgot the 48E15

What's my shoe size got to do with anything? :hmmm:

(Oh LADIES...............anybody paying attention here? Show size - 48E. :evil2: )

ALBOB said:

(Oh LADIES...............anybody paying attention here? Show size - 48E. :evil2: )
Will Smith in Fresh Prince: "U know what they say about guyz with big feet!? They say DAMMMNNNNNnnn you got big feet!"

ALBOB said:

Only one explanation for shoes that big.
the%20real%20clown.jpg

maniclion said:
Only one explanation for shoes that big.
the%20real%20clown.jpg

See my eyebrows waaaaaaaaay up there? I can lick them.
tongue1.gif

Thank you to whoever deleted pure ice's comments out of my gallery, but who is this perfectbody character and why did he feel the need to leave a comment also?

greekblondechic said:
Thank you to whoever deleted pure ice's comments out of my gallery, but who is this perfectbody character and why did he feel the need to leave a comment also?

It's the same dumbass person. He keeps getting banned but then registering again under a different user name. Check out this thread :rolleyes:

Back