• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

✿ .♥*`✿`*♥. ✿IFBB Physique Pro Tracy Bodner on HALO4HER✿ .♥*`✿`*♥. ✿

Mon., Sept. 17

Did a couple of errands today. Ran over to our printer to drop off remaining robes and tank tops for the girls, but they were closed. We even got there an hour before their normal time. Not sure why they weren't open? Now another trip down there sometime this week.

Training went really well. Cam pushed me which is good, but man, getting pushed on quads is killer! I was totally out of breath from the hack squat working set and to top it off, after the widowmaker. K-I-L-L-E-R! While on cardio, my calves were cramping up so bad! Everytime I stretch them, it would grab and I wanted to scream!

Post workout we went and checkout out a new yogurt joint around the corner from our gym. Soooo yummi! They had green apple tart! Wow! Delish! I love me some froyo!

Calves, Triceps and Quads

2C

Standing Calf Raises (RP to failure)
BB Close Grip Press (11-15RP)
Hack Squats (6-10SS)
Widowmaker (20SS)

Star Trac Standing Calf Raises (RP to failure)
warm-up: 45/12, 60/12
working set: 75/ 10+8+6=24RP

~stretch

BB Close Grip Presses (11-15RP)
warm-up: Bar/15, Bar/15, 65/10
working set: 85/ 11+4+4=19RP

~stretch

Hack Squats (6-10SS)
warm-up: 50/12, 90/10, 140/10 (This was going to be logged as my working set since I got the 10SS. But nope, Cam said, that was just your warm-up. You gonna do 2 plates aside. Holy Moly! Nutso! But I did it!)
working set: 180/8SS
~Widowmaker (20SS) 90/20SS

~stretch

IG! Whuddup!

Very nice! What's next for you?

I am actually PCT'ing right now (did 4 weeks of the DMZ 2.0 for my NA's contest prep). Using Osta Rx, Deca-Drol, Ultra Male Rx and arimidex form my PCT and so far I keep gaining strength while keeping excellent condition.

I have 2 weeks left of the Deca-Drol and 6 weeks of the Osta Rx. Most likely will run some Metha-Drol Extreme for 4 weeks but that won't be until after New Year's. I am most likely going to utilize Cyanostane Rx stacked with Halo Extreme for my prep for Jr. USAs next year.

Cool to see you using DC by the way...I incorporate R/P into my training but haven't done full-on DC for about 3 or 4 years now. It worked great for some bodyparts but others not so much.

I am actually PCT'ing right now (did 4 weeks of the DMZ 2.0 for my NA's contest prep). Using Osta Rx, Deca-Drol, Ultra Male Rx and arimidex form my PCT and so far I keep gaining strength while keeping excellent condition.

I have 2 weeks left of the Deca-Drol and 6 weeks of the Osta Rx. Most likely will run some Metha-Drol Extreme for 4 weeks but that won't be until after New Year's. I am most likely going to utilize Cyanostane Rx stacked with Halo Extreme for my prep for Jr. USAs next year.

Cool to see you using DC by the way...I incorporate R/P into my training but haven't done full-on DC for about 3 or 4 years now. It worked great for some bodyparts but others not so much.

Sounds like you're on point with your goals. Will this be your first time running cyanostane?

DC is always my "go to" when I need my butt kicked. My head is so focused when DC'ing. Really love the challenge. I'll switch up training theories every now and then trying FST or traditional pyramid style...I love mixing it up every so often.

Thanks!

IML Gear Cream!
Wooooo! Hellooooo! How are you? I'm back in here again! Looking to start getting freaky in the gym! Yeah baby!
Hey, am good. Still here. Will see what the spring brings us...depending on if I stay longer.
MIght need to go 'off-line' w/ you about some questions.
I'm ok...FML...lost my mojo again...and of course, 4 weeks till I hit R&R...gonna look like a beached whale...
BUT! Gotta get that stripped off before I swing back to the States in the spring...

Hey, am good. Still here. Will see what the spring brings us...depending on if I stay longer.
MIght need to go 'off-line' w/ you about some questions.
I'm ok...FML...lost my mojo again...and of course, 4 weeks till I hit R&R...gonna look like a beached whale...
BUT! Gotta get that stripped off before I swing back to the States in the spring...

Fire away! I'll be waiting for your pm....

hehe @ beached whale. I bet it's not that bad.....???

4 weeks! Let's get on it!

No I haven't run the Cyanostane before so I am definitely looking forward to it. I think the Cyano/Halo combo will be killer!

Yeah I'm thinking that combo would be pretty awesome! I'm curious to see what you get off of it. Keep me in the loop when the time comes. I want to follow along.

Back