• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Inverse SPAM

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently ordered an exhaust system for my wife???s car. I went through a site called AJUSA. I can say, without a doubt, this was the absolute WORST internet buying experience of my life. On their page it clearly stated all parts in stock will ship the same day. Parts not in stock will ship within 5-7 days. Days? It should have said WEEKS! My order was delayed three times. Each time, instead of letting me know it had been delayed, I had to call them to find out why it hadn???t arrived yet. It took an average of 2.5 tries of ME calling THEM to get someone to answer my questions. Not one time, in this entire ordeal did they even try to keep me from canceling the order. Much less, try to keep me as a repeat customer. The only reason I didn???t cancel the order was my wife didn???t want to give them a crack at screwing up our credit card by botching a refund. When the order finally did ship, do you think they upgraded the shipping? Of course not. That would have shown they actually cared about my business.

If you???re in the market for performance parts for your car or truck do NOT use AJUSA!!!

But if your in the market for gay threads............try this one :thumb:

topolo said:

Can Topolo pleas be banned for a few days. He offers nothing to the board. He is annoying and this stupid "gay thread alert" thing is really old. It was kinda funny the first 10 times but now after the 3472 time, its really gotten old. Please do something about this. Thank you.

Doublebase said:
Can Topolo pleas be banned for a few days. He offers nothing to the board. He is annoying and this stupid "gay thread alert" thing is really old. It was kinda funny the first 10 times but now after the 3472 time, its really gotten old. Please do something about this. Thank you.

I offered you something last night and you didn't complain.

topolo said:

Wow so, me trying to help out fellow IM'ers by warning them about a bad website is gay? Seems you've got a lot of growing up to do.:rolleyes:

ALBOB said:
Wow so, me trying to help out fellow IM'ers by warning them about a bad website is gay? Seems you've got a lot of growing up to do.:rolleyes:

How much should I grow?

Doublebase said:

That was angry and mean. Recipe for a closet homo maybe :hmmm: .

My worst online buying expierence was from allthewhey. No joke ^^

:clapping:

Good Warning...

I always seem to get delays like this from Amazon - :mad:

They don't have a way for you to see if an item is in stock
and they don't have a phone number for customer service...
So, when your stuff goes on back-order, you can't even call to find out why.

If its a performance exaust order from a site that enthusiasts endorse. :shrug:

Back