• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IronMag Research Review: Clenbuterol

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IMR Product Review

Clenbuterol

As one of the most effective fat loss drugs in existence, Clenbuterol has become enormously popular by both BB'rs, fitness enthusiasts, as well as every day men and women wishing to lose body fat an an accelerated rate. With a reasonable safety profile and being readily available, is it often considered basic stock among those who seek a pharmacological advantage.

However, anyone who has experience with legitimate versions of this drug also realizes that it has become increasingly difficult to obtain pure and properly dosed products, especially when purchasing from research/peptide companies. Stories abound of individuals claiming to require 100+ mcg per day right off the bat, just to feel Clen's telltale effects. Obviously, such experiences are indicative of severely under-dosed products, as no one should need to begin at such a high dose.

In my personal experience, very few clen products produced by research/peptide companies contain anywhere close to the dose listed on the label. In fact, it wasn't until my wife and I tried IMR's clen product that I could finally claim to have used a clen product froma reserach/peptide company that was properly dosed. Now, I will readily admit that I have not used anywhere close to all the clen products on the market, but I have used at least a half-dozen--almost all from supposedly "reputable" companies. More so, I have spoken to quite a few people who have experienced the same problem.

Although it was pretty obvious that IMR's clen was properly dosed, like with all their products, they do mass spec testing for each and every batch of every product they sell. Lots of compaies say they do mass spec testing because it makes them look good. After all, it is the gold standard of product testing, BUT what they negelct to tell you is that almost NO ONE does mass spec testing on every batch of every product. Why? Because it is expensive--often costing more than the research chems themselves.

Personal bias aside, the point here is that you won't find a higher quality research chems anywhere. The only way to be sure you are getting what you pay for, which often doesn't happen, is for the company to do mass spec testing every time. I know of only one other company that MAY do this, but I am not positive. However, I do know that IMR does this every time. If you guys knew how many fuck-ups take place in this business all the time--improperly dosed batches, bogus batches, even batches which contain the completely wrong compound, you would think twice before buying your next research chem.

Anyway, this was my wife's first time using clenbuterol. Actually, it was her first time using any fat loss drug outside of very mild OTC products. She normally gives herself 8-10 lbs of wiggle room, where she will allow herself to gain as much as 8-10 lbs eating the things she wants, but as soon as she gains 8-10 lbs, she goes back on a her diet and loses it. This isn't the way I would do it, but it works for her. It usually takes her about 5-6 weeks to lose the weight, but this time it only took her 3 weeks. Needless to say, she was pretty happy about it.

I have included a link to the IMR store below, if you guys want to check anything out.

Last edited:
Back