• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥
IML Gear Cream!
I just wanted to thank the NPC for making the 2012 Team Universe Weekend 2 great shows. I really enjoyed competing and much respect for everybody involved. The photo below of me was taken during the finals on Saturday night, what a great atmosphere! God Bless

SportsModelJohnQuinlan2012TeamUniverseMensPhysiqueOnStageRxMuscle.jpg

Attachments

• Sports Model John Quinlan 2012 Team Universe Men's Physique On Stage Rx Muscle.jpg
    Sports Model John Quinlan 2012 Team Universe Men's Physique On Stage Rx Muscle.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 4
Great People & Great Shows?..My True Opinion About The NPC by John Quinlan

I know I have said these same things I am about to write at this moment before and in a previous post but I just wanted to thank the NPC for making the 2012 Team Universe Weekend 2 great shows one more time. Oh, and before I forget, I would like to personally thank David Lees who competed at the Team Universe Men's Physique. I was hanging out with Dave and a few of his friends who run a forum on Muscular Development before we hit the stage for the finals. David Lees is a true professional with a great attitude, very humble and respectful. Strong with great musculature and a great physique! Congrats Dave to you and your wife on expecting your baby girl in October. May God watch over you and your family always. I really enjoyed competing in the Men's Physique Class B this past weekend in Teaneck, New Jersey, I gave it my best and I have much respect for everybody involved. All the classes had some of the best physique's....these guys are all warriors and I have 100% respect for each and every one of my fellow competitors. I had the honor of meeting Bev Francis at the Team Universe as well, what a very nice lady! Her husband Steve Weinberger was a very classy guy as well, I thank both of them for being so kind to me. I also spoke briefly with Jose Raymond, great guy. The true definition of what a champion bodybuilder should look like. It was funny because as kids I grew up in Melrose, Massachusetts and Jose was in the next town over in Wakefield. I told Jose I remembered playing baseball against him in an all-star game when we were 14 years old and he thought it was funny when I told him that when the announcer said, "now batting, Jose Raymond", Jose was pinch hitting, my entire team on the bench had the look of fear, ha ha ha! Even the toughest guys on my team looked scared. Yeah, Jose was even gifted as an athlete at this age. I have never seen a kid with genetics that impressive, I knew he was destined for greatness and I was right. Best of luck at the Olympia Jose! And of course I have to give credit where credit is due to the Biggest Dog, Big Mike Feulner. Mike, you will always be the man and thanks for the kind words you had for me. I respect everything you do my friend! Great job at these shows, I would do them until I was 100 years old if I could. For all the love & respect I have for this industry and all the people in it. The thrill of competing knowing you would be there running the show would keep me coming back bro. Thanks Again! The photo below of me was taken during the finals on Saturday night, what a great atmosphere! God Bless

SportsModelJohnQuinlan2012TeamUniverseMensPhysiqueOnStageRxMuscle.jpg

NPCTeamUniversePhysiqueCompetitorSportsModelJohnQuinlan.jpg

A couple days ago, the Tuesday after the show (July 10[SUP]th[/SUP])my back felt broken, I had a migraine headache. I feel thin and more tired than usual. I haven't had any junk food since New Year?s Eve. I have 2 more NPC Physique shows in July before I take time to be with my little children, be dad again. I feel like the boxer that is just trying to make it through the 12th round without getting knocked out. Stay focused and don't give up is what I say to myself over and over lately. July 20-21st, I am competing in the NPC Master Physique 35-40 years old in Pittsburgh. The show is being run by a gentleman named Gary Udit, I don't personally know him but from what I have read about him he is a man that I respect very much. I have competed against mainly younger guys in their 20's in all of the previous shows, some of which based on age could even be my son which is really something when I think about it seeing as I turn 38 years old in October. I read there are going to be 3 classes at this show for Master Physique 35-40: Up to 5'10", 5'10" to 6'0 and 6'0 and up.I am 5'9" so it looks like I will be in the first class. I was told the winner of his class at this show gets his pro card. For what it's worth if this brokendown guy who tries to show as much heart as he can could win first place in his Master's class and earn his pro card I would probably drop to the floor and cry. A pro....it would really be the "icing on the cake" after over 2 decades of training, running in snow storms and for those who really know me eating the same damn thing day in and day out without giving up. This is why I respect the sport of bodybuilding along with fitness, physique and athletics because of dedication. The NPC bodybuilders inspire a Physique competitor like me, being surrounded by these champions makes me a better person. To win my class at the NPC Masters Physique on July 20-21st in Pittsburgh would be the dream. I would be the most appreciative damn champion there ever was! May God watch over me & my fellow competitors and keep everybody safe. Thank you again everybody for making my NPC experience this year truly amazing! God Bless

Attachments

• Sports Model John Quinlan 2012 Team Universe Men's Physique On Stage Rx Muscle.jpg
    Sports Model John Quinlan 2012 Team Universe Men's Physique On Stage Rx Muscle.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 4
  • NPC Team Universe Physique Competitor & Sports Model John Quinlan.JPG
    NPC Team Universe Physique Competitor & Sports Model John Quinlan.JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Here were a few model shots taken before the NPC TeamUniverse, what a great show! I was honored to be part of it, thanks everybody.

TattooedMaleModelJohnQuinlan.jpg

TattooedMaleUnderwearModelJohnQuinlaninEdHardyBrand.jpg

TattooedMaleUnderwearModelJohnQuinlaninEdHardy.jpg

TattooedMaleUnderwearModelJohnQuinlan.jpg

TattooedRomanceModelJohnQuinlan.jpg

Attachments

• Tattooed Male Model John Quinlan.JPG
    Tattooed Male Model John Quinlan.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Tattooed Male Underwear Model John Quinlan in Ed Hardy Brand.JPG
    Tattooed Male Underwear Model John Quinlan in Ed Hardy Brand.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Tattooed Male Underwear Model John Quinlan in Ed Hardy.JPG
    Tattooed Male Underwear Model John Quinlan in Ed Hardy.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Tattooed Male Underwear Model John Quinlan.JPG
    Tattooed Male Underwear Model John Quinlan.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Tattooed Romance Model John Quinlan.JPG
    Tattooed Romance Model John Quinlan.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 4
2012 NPC National Masters Physique Competitor & Sports Model John Quinlan

It was an honor to compete this past weekend at the NPC Teen, Collegiate & Masters Bodybuilding Championships in Pittsburgh, PA. I competed in the Masters Men's Physique 35-40 class A (short class). Hung out with some great competitors backstage, great atmosphere. Here are a few images of me from the show, first are a few on stage shots.

2012NPCMensMastersNationalPhysiqueCompetitorJohnQuinlanonStageImage3.jpg

2012NPCMensMastersNationalPhysiqueCompetitorJohnQuinlanonStageImage4.jpg

2012NPCMensMastersNationalPhysiqueCompetitorJohnQuinlanonStageImage5.jpg

2012NPCMensMastersNationalPhysiqueCompetitorJohnQuinlanonStageImage.jpg

2012NPCMensMastersNationalPhysiqueCompetitorJohnQuinlanonStageImage2.jpg

Here is an on stage group photo taken of me with a few of the other competitors. Ryan Fisher (right next to me) won the class. Congrats to him! I actually was hanging with him backstage before the show, very cool guy?top notch!

2012NPCMensPhysiqueMastersNationals.jpg

The last photo here was taken outside the show after pre-judging.

2012NPCMensMastersNationalPhysiqueCompetitorJohnQuinlan.jpg

Much respect for the NPC and all of my fellow competitors, thank you very much!

God Bless

Attachments

• 2012 NPC Men's Master's National Physique Competitor John Quinlan on Stage Image 2.jpg
    2012 NPC Men's Master's National Physique Competitor John Quinlan on Stage Image 2.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012 NPC Men's Master's National Physique Competitor John Quinlan on Stage Image 5.jpg
    2012 NPC Men's Master's National Physique Competitor John Quinlan on Stage Image 5.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012 NPC Men's Master's National Physique Competitor John Quinlan on Stage Image.jpg
    2012 NPC Men's Master's National Physique Competitor John Quinlan on Stage Image.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012 NPC Men's Master's National Physique Competitor John Quinlan.JPG
    2012 NPC Men's Master's National Physique Competitor John Quinlan.JPG
    212.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012 NPC Men's Physique Masters Nationals - John Quinlan 3rd from right.jpg
    2012 NPC Men's Physique Masters Nationals - John Quinlan 3rd from right.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 2
I just wanted to thank the "Green Lantern" for sending me these couple of on stage images from the USA's & Master's to my inbox overnight, thanks bro, ha ha ha!

MuscularDevelopmentPhysiqueModelJohnQuinlan2012NPCUSA5.jpg

NPCNewsOnlinePhysiqueModelJohnQuinlan2012NPCUSA4.jpg

2012NPCPhysiqueMastersNationalCompetitorJohnQuinlan6.jpg

Attachments

• Muscular Development Physique Model John Quinlan 2012 NPC USA 5.JPG
    Muscular Development Physique Model John Quinlan 2012 NPC USA 5.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 3
  • NPC News Online Physique Model John Quinlan 2012 NPC USA 4.jpg
    NPC News Online Physique Model John Quinlan 2012 NPC USA 4.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012 NPC Physique Masters National Competitor John Quinlan 6.jpg
    2012 NPC Physique Masters National Competitor John Quinlan 6.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Dale, much appreiated man! Just wanted to thank Ms. Diesel for adding a new video of me to YouTube, thanks so much. It is a progress video filmed the night before I placed 1[SUP]st[/SUP] in the NPC Rhode Island Championships Men's Physique 5'10" and under class. Very cool J

2012NPCRhodeIslandMensPhysiqueChampionJohnQuinlan.jpg

Attachments

• 2012 NPC Rhode Island Men's Physique Champion John Quinlan.jpg
    2012 NPC Rhode Island Men's Physique Champion John Quinlan.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3
Special thanks to Ms. Diesel K. for adding a video of methis morning to YouTube. It is a clip from back in June the night before the2012 NPC Atlantic States competition. I competed in the Men's Physique Divisionat this show and they broke a record with almost 400 competitors. This show wasput on by Bev Francis and her husband Steve Weinberger. I had the honor ofmeeting both of them and they are wonderful good people. Much respect for theNPC and all the athletes, God Bless :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGOme4W9IbY

SportsModelJohnQuinlanBefore2012NPCAtlanticStates2.jpg

SportsModelJohnQuinlanBefore2012NPCAtlanticStates.jpg

Attachments

• Sports Model John Quinlan Before 2012 NPC Atlantic States 2.jpg
    Sports Model John Quinlan Before 2012 NPC Atlantic States 2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Sports Model John Quinlan Before 2012 NPC Atlantic States.jpg
    Sports Model John Quinlan Before 2012 NPC Atlantic States.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
Thought it was a good time to release these as football season has begun and these images are athletic style stock images focused on football for book covers. Much respect always for everybody in the fitness and athletic related world. God Bless Always!

JohnQuinlanFootballPlayerModelStockImage1.jpg

JohnQuinlanFootballPlayerModelStockImage2.jpg

JohnQuinlanFootballPlayerModelStockImage3.jpg

JohnQuinlanFootballPlayerModelStockImage4.jpg

JohnQuinlanFootballPlayerModelStockImage5.jpg

JohnQuinlanFootballPlayerModelStockImage6.jpg

Attachments

• John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 1.JPG
    John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 1.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 3
  • John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 2.JPG
    John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 2.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 3
  • John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 3.JPG
    John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 3.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 2
  • John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 4.JPG
    John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 4.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 2
  • John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 6.JPG
    John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 6.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 3
  • John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 5.JPG
    John Quinlan Football Player Model Stock Image 5.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 2
IML Gear Cream!
Just added, here are my brand new MMA/Boxing stock cover images. I have always been a huge fan of boxing and mixed martial arts, amazing gifted athletes that work so hard. 100% respect for every one of these athletes.

JohnQuinlanMMABoxingModelStockImage1.jpg

JohnQuinlanMMABoxingModelStockImage2.jpg

JohnQuinlanMMABoxingModelStockImage3.jpg

JohnQuinlanMMABoxingModelStockImage4.jpg

Attachments

• John Quinlan MMA Boxing Model Stock Image 1.JPG
    John Quinlan MMA Boxing Model Stock Image 1.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 4
  • John Quinlan MMA Boxing Model Stock Image 2.JPG
    John Quinlan MMA Boxing Model Stock Image 2.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 4
  • John Quinlan MMA Boxing Model Stock Image 3.JPG
    John Quinlan MMA Boxing Model Stock Image 3.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 4
  • John Quinlan MMA Boxing Model Stock Image 4.JPG
    John Quinlan MMA Boxing Model Stock Image 4.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 5
Here are a few photos from the NPC USA?s that I was sent. Very cool, to compete in the Men?s Physique class was an honor with the other amazing talent. It was a real honor as well to meet and become friends with many of the great people involved with the NPC like Big Mike Feulner just to name one of the many. Thanks again and much respect for this great organizationalways! I thought this was a nice recap to post, thanks again everybody!

2012NPCMensPhysiqueDClassUSAsSportsModelJohnQuinlan2.jpg

2012NPCMensPhysiqueDClassUSAsSportsModelJohnQuinlan.jpg

2012NPCUSANationalMensPhysiqueCompetitorJohnQuinlanOnStagePhoto.jpg

2012NPCUSANationalMensPhysiqueCompetitorJohnQuinlan2.jpg

2012NPCUSANationalMensPhysiqueCompetitorJohnQuinlan.jpg

Attachments

• 2012 NPC USA National Men's Physique Competitor John Quinlan.jpg
    2012 NPC USA National Men's Physique Competitor John Quinlan.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012 NPC Men's Physique D Class USA's Sports Model John Quinlan.JPG
    2012 NPC Men's Physique D Class USA's Sports Model John Quinlan.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 2012 NPC USA National Men's Physique Competitor John Quinlan On Stage Photo.jpg
    2012 NPC USA National Men's Physique Competitor John Quinlan On Stage Photo.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 5
  • 2012 NPC Men's Physique D Class USA's Sports Model John Quinlan 2.jpg
    2012 NPC Men's Physique D Class USA's Sports Model John Quinlan 2.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012 NPC USA National Men's Physique Competitor John Quinlan 2.jpg
    2012 NPC USA National Men's Physique Competitor John Quinlan 2.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 4
Physique of The Week Contest: Week 48 - John Quinlan

Thank you everybody for being so cool and please spreadthe word to vote for me in this contest, a friend had me apply and I wasnominated as a finalist. Yes, I would be honored to win!

Physique Of The Week ? Week Ending 26/08/12

Just scroll down to #4 and click the "Like"Button by my photo. Very cool :) Much Love & Respect for you all, God Bless

tattooedphysiqueandsportsmodeljohnquinlan.jpg

Attachments

• tattooed physique and sports model john quinlan.jpg
    tattooed physique and sports model john quinlan.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 5
Thanks maniac0614 for doing that man, just checked the site, looks like I won the contest :callme: Thanks also to andyrogers for the kind words, means a lot! The photo below is the one that won the contest for me. I don't get on here as much as I would like but that doesn't mean I don't have respect for all the amazing people and admins that are part of it. Great site, keep up the great work!
JohnQuinlanFiremanModelStockImage2.jpg

Attachments

• John Quinlan Fireman Model Stock Image 2.JPG
    John Quinlan Fireman Model Stock Image 2.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 5
I would like to personally thank Craig Abbott and all the Physique of The Week competition voters for voting me into 1st place in week 48 of the competition with 545 votes. Much appreciated and honored everybody. God Bless

http://physiqueoftheweek.com/week48

ModelPhysiqueofTheWeekAugust2012JohnQuinlan.jpg

Attachments

• Model Physique of The Week August 2012 John Quinlan.jpg
    Model Physique of The Week August 2012 John Quinlan.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2
BBPowder, thanks so much! I try to get on here when I can to post a few updates here and there in between diaper changings, ha ha ha! Little children take a lot of time and energy, lol! Hey, thanks everybody in the world and here on Iron Magazine :) I would just like to take a minute to thank everybody again for all the love and support of me over this past year. Your love and support means so much, always appreciated and never taken for granted!
TattooedSportsModelJohnQuinlanin2012.jpg

Attachments

• Tattooed Sports Model John Quinlan in 2012.jpg
    Tattooed Sports Model John Quinlan in 2012.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 4
Tattooed Fitness & Sports Model John Quinlan

Here is a stock image that was just added of me. Thought I would post here as it has a sports and fitness theme to it. Thanks everybody!

TattooedFitnessSportsModelJohnQuinlan.jpg

Attachments

• Tattooed Fitness Sports Model John Quinlan.jpg
    Tattooed Fitness Sports Model John Quinlan.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1
IML Gear Cream!
OK, just for the record everybody and their mother keeps asking me over and over again how many tattoos I have and what they are. Well, here it goes to set the record straight.

Japanese theme half sleeve on upper right arm
Celtic sun cross on middle upper back
Tribal bracelet with barbed wire around right wrist
Kanji "Strength" symbol on inner right forearm
Kanji "Tranquility" symbol on inner right forearm
Celtic high cross with banner on upper left back
Kanji "Happiness" symbol on upper right back
Celtic Rock of Cashel cross on upper right back
Kanji "Hope" symbol on upper left back
Chrome and black "Godsmack" tribal sun symbol around navel
"Medusa" theme half sleeve on upper left arm
Kanji "Courage" symbol on lower left abdomen
Kanji "Family" symbol inside left wrist
Tribal shamrock on right ring finger
Kanji "Perseverance" symbol on right ring finger

So as you can see I have 15 individual tattoos which are all either Irish or Oriental. All of the symbols have deep meaning to me and describe my life and what things I feel are important to me to live a rich and full life. I have always been a person that I would call unique as I have never copied anybody and have always done things my way as crazy as that may sound because I thought it was for the best at that given time. My advice to anybody reading this post is to just be yourself and if people choose to judge you for the wrong reasons just ignore it as life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Thank you & God Bless Always :)

MaleModelJohnQuinlanUpperRightBackTattoos.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanUpperMiddleBackTattoo.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanUpperLeftBackTattoos.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanUnderRightWristTattoos.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanStomachTattoos.jpg

Attachments

• Male Model John Quinlan Left Arm Half Sleeve.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Left Arm Half Sleeve.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan Left Wrist Forearm Tattoo.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Left Wrist Forearm Tattoo.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan Right Arm Dragon Half Sleeve.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Right Arm Dragon Half Sleeve.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan Right Ring Finger Tattoos.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Right Ring Finger Tattoos.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan Right Wrist tattoos.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Right Wrist tattoos.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1
MaleModelJohnQuinlanRightWristtattoos.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanRightRingFingerTattoos.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanRightArmDragonHalfSleeve.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanLeftWristForearmTattoo.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanLeftArmHalfSleeve.jpg

Attachments

• Male Model John Quinlan Upper Left Back Tattoos.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Upper Left Back Tattoos.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan Upper Right Back Tattoos.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Upper Right Back Tattoos.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan Upper Middle Back Tattoo.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Upper Middle Back Tattoo.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan Under Right Wrist Tattoos.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Under Right Wrist Tattoos.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan Stomach Tattoos.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Stomach Tattoos.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2
MaleModelJohnQuinlan.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanBackTattoos.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanDesertShoot1.jpg

Attachments

• Male Model John Quinlan Back Tattoos.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Back Tattoos.jpg
    915.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Male Model John Quinlan Desert Shoot 1.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Desert Shoot 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
This had a fitness theme to it so I thought I would add it to this post. Talked with a couple people this morning and yes, we decided to put the MMA/Boxing themed image into the gallery of stock images. This and all the stock images in my gallery are available to any writer/author out there that would like to use any of them for his/her next book cover. Thanks and God Bless

ModelJohnQuinlanMMAThemeStockPhoto.jpg

Attachments

• Model John Quinlan MMA Theme Stock Photo.jpg
    Model John Quinlan MMA Theme Stock Photo.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1
Thanks to Ms. Chopps & Company for The Video Adds of Me by John Quinlan​

A few people are starting to add some new videos of me to YouTube and here are a couple of them. Every couple of days or so I will try and get on here to add links to a few more until I have covered them all. Much appreciated. These 2 video clips are from this past Summer which were both filmed shortly before the 2012 NPC Atlantic States Men?s Physique contest in New York. Thanks so much
MaleModelJohnQuinlanPhysiqueUpdate.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanPhysiqueUpdate2.jpg

MaleModelJohnQuinlanPhysiqueUpdate3.jpg

SportsModelJohnQuinlanBefore2012NPCAtlanticStates2.jpg

SportsModelJohnQuinlanBefore2012NPCAtlanticStates.jpg

Attachments

• Male Model John Quinlan Physique Update.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Physique Update.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan Physique Update 2.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Physique Update 2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan Physique Update 3.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan Physique Update 3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Sports Model John Quinlan Before 2012 NPC Atlantic States 2.jpg
    Sports Model John Quinlan Before 2012 NPC Atlantic States 2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Sports Model John Quinlan Before 2012 NPC Atlantic States.jpg
    Sports Model John Quinlan Before 2012 NPC Atlantic States.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to the forum

Thanks AlphaMalePharma, great to be here with the other amazing people :) Here is one of my book covers big dog, in a prison jump suit, ha ha ha....I felt right at home in this, LOL!!!! Thanks man

RomanceNovelCoverModelJohnQuinlanCaptiveFantasy.jpg

Attachments

• Romance Novel Cover Model John Quinlan Captive Fantasy.jpg
    Romance Novel Cover Model John Quinlan Captive Fantasy.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1
Thanks to Ross for this special birthday gift that commemorates my NPC Men?s Physique win at the 2012 Rhode Island Bodybuilding Championships at Twin Rivers Casino. A special thanks to the NPC and Big Mike Feulner for making that show such a success. Much respect always!

NPCPhysiqueModelChampionJohnQuinlan.jpg

Thank you everybody who has sent me Happy Birthday wishes! Means a lot and I personally thank you!

MaleModelJohnQuinlan.jpg

Attachments

• NPC Physique Model Champion John Quinlan.jpg
    NPC Physique Model Champion John Quinlan.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Male Model John Quinlan.jpg
    Male Model John Quinlan.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1
Back