• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

'Jumpers Knee'

Burner02

Super Hero in Training
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been a while since I've been here...been working on getting myself back into a leaner me.
I've been walking/jogging/hiking in the AM when I can as well as pm lifting.
My knees have been killing me for a little while now if I hike/bound over rocks or jog. I'm trying to add compression sleeves over my knees to reduce the pain.
Have any ideas on a cure?

I've had it before when I was logging some serious miles Running and Rucking. I went to Physical Therapy, had cortisone shots and neither helped. The things that got rid of it is I got new tennis shoes from a running store and new insoles that they recommended because I over pronate. I then included a low dose of deca with my TRT dose of test and this helped a lot but it didn't clear up completely until I also added in BPC157 along with TB500

I've had it before when I was logging some serious miles Running and Rucking. I went to Physical Therapy, had cortisone shots and neither helped. The things that got rid of it is I got new tennis shoes from a running store and new insoles that they recommended because I over pronate. I then included a low dose of deca with my TRT dose of test and this helped a lot but it didn't clear up completely until I also added in BPC157 along with TB500
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Back