• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just Benched

weldingman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
696 in the 242lbs class. is that fucked up or what. I will let all u wannabe bodybuilders and powerlifters know what im on soon, iv been trainning very hard for this, thats why I the chosen one havent been on here much lately, tried a 730, and it buried me hahahahahahaha, I will show pics and vids soon, dont jack off to much , just wait. I AM THE LIGHT AND THE WAY

BIELIEVE IT, LISTEN TO THE CHOSEN ONE NOT WANNABE MODS, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you using World-Pharma FDA approved Gears? ;)

Top Notch!!

696 in the 242lbs class. is that fucked up or what. I will let all u wannabe bodybuilders and powerlifters know what im on soon, iv been trainning very hard for this, thats why I the chosen one havent been on here much lately, tried a 730, and it buried me hahahahahahaha, I will show pics and vids soon, dont jack off to much , just wait. I AM THE LIGHT AND THE WAY

BIELIEVE IT, LISTEN TO THE CHOSEN ONE NOT WANNABE MODS, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey Big Homey ! congrates on the lift. We all wondered where you were. gets dark round here without the Light. LOL

Peace and Love

CONGRATS MAN. BIG NUMBERS THERE!!! :daydream: Wanted to come up with some smartass comment about the 730 burying you, but the 696 is just to impressive. :clapping::clapping:

Fantastic lift! I never got much beyond 500, and I'm currently down around 400 and making progress. Your numbers are inspirational-congratulations!

Very nice, been considering getting back into a shirt myself soon.

IML Gear Cream!
you got strong, we think he use some of our gear too,good!

Can I ask something very politely?

Please stop commenting that someone must have used your gear after they had a successful lift or cycle. (Even if they did)

I understand you are trying to get the word of your gear out there, but you are already sponsored on this forum. Your name is already plastered on every page by banners. Is this not enough exposure? Repeatedly posting, almost trolling, people's threads/posts is turning a lot of people away from you.

That is why I am asking you, politely of course, to stop doing this..

Good push man, much respect!

Congradulations

You'r the man! I cant wait to see the video. Also interested in knowing your favorite compounds to help achieve that kind of strength.

You'r the man! I cant wait to see the video. Also interested in knowing your favorite compounds to help achieve that kind of strength.
The drugs are not the important part. This level of performance has way more to do with hard work, plenty of nutrition and proper recovery.

I would guess a good amount of test and a strong oral though.

The drugs are not the important part. This level of performance has way more to do with hard work, plenty of nutrition and proper recovery.

I agree, I've never bested a 455 raw, injuries start to happen and various things (genes, training science) start to get funny.

Congrats Weldingman, hope that is with a bench shirt!!!This is still very impressive to me as i am ultrastrong at squats and deadlifts but very weak on bench!Goddamn,you re close to 3X bodyweight!!!

I would just like to thank all u bros for the very kind words, Thanks

I just wanna know when your gonna start pushin some real weight Weld? JK bro thats fuckin awesome you once told me you felt like you could bench a house I guess your well on your way Congratz Bro

How much can you bench raw?

Back