• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kat Von D without Tattoos

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is so fucking hawt!:whackit:

kat-von-d-without-tattoos-unretouched-21.jpg

I concur

So did they airbrush em off or is this an old picture?

Apparently it's a cream you rub on to cover them up.

She looks amazing without the tattoos!

I think shes sexy as hell with the tats except for the face tats. That kinda bothers me but who the fuck am I to judge.

IML Gear Cream!
She looks fine as hell without tats.

The photographer air brushed out her pudgy tummy and evened out her skin tone. I dunno I love her work but she is kind of a flake IMO.

kat-von-d-without-tatoos.jpg

never heard of her.

Kat Von D To Set Guinness World Record » Right Celebrity

this is awesome

Kat Von D of LA Ink is attempting to set a new Guinness World Record today by doing the most tattoos in a 24 hour period. Kat will attempt to tattoo 400 people on a first come first serve basis. She will ink only one design that is set to Guinness regulations, no less than 2.25 x 2 inches and it consists of only two colors. The tattoo Kat chose is a red and black LA logo, which will set customers back $20. The proceeds will be donated to Vitamin Angels, which “provides supplements to developing countries and communities that are in dire nutritional need.”

god, she is so beautiful. a tat here and there is cool, but fuck. when people (especially chicks) COVER themselves with them, it creeps me out.

that being said, i don't judge folks, so i'm not getting in a right/wrong arguement with any of you freaks, ok? ? ?

it's just a personal preferance.

I will NEVER understand the need to tat your face. staying on topic this girl is beautiful without tattoos.

never heard of her.

LA ink. she used to work with Miami Ink and got fired because she would not blow the owner (completely understandable reason) , then she started LA ink.

I think the 1st post is her doing an ad for tattoo make up.
I think she is beautiful either way. Why she is marrying Jessie James is beyond me.

IML Gear Cream!
She's not. Isn't that another tattooed chick?

how is she hot? you fuckers would bang anything. she has no tits for one. and two...she has hepatitis and herpes.

I think she is hot either way. Her choice in men is what I question.

im going to rub one off, this daa stuff makes me fkn bad, and her pic is bothering me lol

i dont see how anyone wont hit that

Back