• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Know what pisses me off most?

IML Gear Cream!
Clen-x is OTC!!! Yes, this is what you want and yes, I can get for cheap.

well then david you never told me how you could help me, or is it better to buy here :grin: :rofl: :bounce: MORNING!!!!!!

can you bring me some when you come here Dave? how long does it last? will it be good til next summer?

Can someone summarize this and tell me what its all about beyond MBC's first post?

There was someone on IM that was talking to a few people and telling different stories all around, after a while it became very creepy because they were hitting on someone is particular and then saying they were happily married and having children and wanting to send someone things. This whole false pretense and two faces and probably more.

:hehe: ... someone using the internet was hitting on Jbo and was/is in fact married ... gee, what were the chances. :rolleyes: There are a few that might not be typing what they type if their spouses were looking over their shoulder. :laugh:

Originally posted by shortstuff
Clenbuterx is a fat burner they have it in liquid and pill form, but is very very potent so I recommend if you work out close with in 4-6 hours of going to bed, take the liquid form, it will be out of your system with 3-5 hours max. I love the stuff, ask Dave or gopro if you have any other questions but hey you will be bouncing off the walls at the gym. :grin:
fade and I both take Clenbuterx and love it!!!

Ha ha NT i think you are lying aren't you????

:hehe: ... :nope:

Originally posted by naturaltan
:hehe: ... someone using the internet was hitting on Jbo and was/is in fact married ... gee, what were the chances. :rolleyes: There are a few that might not be typing what they type if their spouses were looking over their shoulder. :laugh:

Someone took their funny pill this morning...i think you need a diet change if you have this many brain cells workin :evil: ;)

IML Gear Cream!
No way it's NT... I've talked to both he and the Mrs on the phone :D

he he luckily this person has disappeared, so J'bo and I don't kick his ass :kiss: all the beautiful people are around to play with today, it is sweet!!!!!!!! :rofl: :bounce:

Yeah, he wouldn't be going behind the Mrs back... he'd be including her in the festivities :D :dance:

:rofl: yes we are all here like one happy family :dancer:

he he luckily this person has disappeared, so J'bo and I don't kick his ass :kiss: all the beautiful people are around to play with today, it is sweet!!!!!!!! :rofl: :bounce:
It's so totally gorgeous today!!! I want a work outside day!

Remember in college on pretty days the prof would hold class outside!!! Oh those were the days!

yes those were the days...instead its 30 outside today and all i get is to stare out my HUGE window at what could have been a great day in the park....i call an unofficial IM day off tomorrow damnit...a day free from work and all day pay :yell:

30 :eek: ... we're half of that here and were already talking about getting some firewood delivered - the morning are getting chilly. Nothing like a fire and coffee early in the morning. :thumb:

yeah I wish NOT It is raining and crappy here!!!!!!! :cry:

Originally posted by butterfly
Yeah, he wouldn't be going behind the Mrs back... he'd be including her in the festivities :D :dance:

if I were going behind her back, it would be to really give her ..... opps, typing out loud again. :hehe: :evil:

IML Gear Cream!
:rofl: you do have too much energy NT...DID YOU CHEAT LAST NIGHT? :yell:

uummmmm .... :grin: :nope:

he he you guys are funny :D

Originally posted by J'Bo
can you bring me some when you come here Dave? how long does it last? will it be good til next summer?

Yes and as long as it's stored at room temperature. At least it should be. Well, if it doesn't then it'll give me another excuse to go to Manitoba, doesn't it??

well then david you never told me how you could help me, or is it better to buy here :grin: :rofl: :bounce: MORNING!!!!!!

Well, I know the cost of what you spent on a 240 ml bottle and I could've sworn I only paid $35.

See the difference?? :eyebrow:

well then you are so my hookup and tell me when you are buying more cause i will send you money for another bottle :D

Me too Dave!!!

Maybe its Butterfly. Who really believes she works for NASA anyway.

Hey B, I watched Armageadon (sp?) last night, where were you?

yes dave you know you are always welcome...just make sure that you dont kick the covers off of me :) jk your at the hotel across the street mr.

Back