• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Leg press

tacman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi im 15 and ive been leg pressing 720 10x4 now and im just wondering is that good? and what can i do to increase it?

How much do you weigh? Unless your uncommanly strong, I doubt you do that much weight correctly.

i weight 245 and i dont do a vertical press but i do the 45 degree one. and i did do it right because our gym teacher supervised it

tacman said:
i weight 245 and i dont do a vertical press but i do the 45 degree one. and i did do it right because our gym teacher supervised it
15 @ 245# Wow! how tall are you?

Oh, ok, if you weigh 245. I'm used to the 130 pound 15 year olds that are at my school. Yes that is very good. I wouldn't trust a football coach to tell me what I'm doing right though.

Well you would get alot more responses if ya post this in the training section but im thinking concentraiting on squats more and then leg presses especially with that kind of weight.

i thought you had to get your knees at 90 degrees and thats what i did! should i ask this in the training section now?

tacman said:
i thought you had to get your knees at 90 degrees and thats what i did! should i ask this in the training section now?
A moderator might move it there for ya.

Yes, post it in the training forum. I don't think it's really a leg press unless your knees touch your chest.

Back