• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Localized growth from IGF-1 LR3

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some say yes, some say no. There is no science to back it up.

IGF-1 in theory is essentially supposed to increase the number of muscle satellite cells in conjunction with hgh.

So lets say it doesn't give you localized growth whats the purpose for IGF-1? I know many have said insane pumps, but even if you don't inject pre-workout?

How about BF % dropped? I've read some reported this as well as muscles getting bigger.

Why is IGF-1 LR3 so great to use in PCT? To see better gains?

I have read a lot about it, but I want personal experience from users on this board.

Best way to think about it is it causes everything to grow basically making you bigger?

I'm hoping for some gains in my PCT, as most seem to report.

Sent from my phone.

I also thought it had something to do with how fast your blood can transport plasma and other goods to your muscles during workout and recovery too...

Aim to just keep all your weight PCT IMO.... Trying to gain is setting up for dissapointment.

Aim to keep it. :)

GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin are great GH releaseing peps too.

Don't forget, you've just pushed your body to its MAX and BEYOND!

I'm still wondering about which days for the rats, I'm thinking 5 on 2 off, but maybe thats a bit much.

Also plan on 40mcg. What I got from that reading is that there is no localize effect? I was reading while with people so I may have missed some of it.

If I my rats get the gut, i'm blaming you!

I'm not sure but your avatar gave me some localized growth.

Some say yes, some say no. There is no science to back it up.

IGF-1 in theory is essentially supposed to increase the number of muscle satellite cells in conjunction with hgh.

So lets say it doesn't give you localized growth whats the purpose for IGF-1? I know many have said insane pumps, but even if you don't inject pre-workout?

How about BF % dropped? I've read some reported this as well as muscles getting bigger.

Why is IGF-1 LR3 so great to use in PCT? To see better gains?

I have read a lot about it, but I want personal experience from users on this board.

So basically, there's no proof that localized growth is true?

I believe In a lab study where they introduce igf to cells they grow and multiply. This is far from a Human study though

The link that was posted above seems to say the same thing, oh well I'll give it a shot. I think i'll inject into my rats delts and chest.

Which would be less painful, bi or tri injection?

Back