• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Markus is HUGE

IML Gear Cream!
First of all bodybuilding is not just about being a pro and looking like Markus. There are many levels of bodybuilding, including natural bodybuilding which has a pro level as well.

Secondly, I assumed by steroids we were talking about "safe & effective" use. All drugs can be dangerous, toxic and even deadly if used improperly and/or abused. This includes OTC drugs like Aspirin. If someone uses an 17-Alpha steroid in high doses for an extended period of time they could have serious liver problems, i.e. cirrhosis, of course drinking alcohol can have the same effect.

Lastly, I do not know of any pro bodybuilder that died from steroid use. I know many cases where drugs they used for contest prep caused death, but not steroids (usually insulin or diuretics).

Secondly, I assumed by steroids we were talking about "safe & effective" use. All drugs can be dangerous, toxic and even deadly if used improperly and/or abused.

Drugs? Who are you kidding? A woman just died from an overdose of water!

Practically anything can be deadly if abused. :shrug:

you're absolutely clueless and have no idea as to the amount of drugs that are used in pro sports, bb'ing gets the bad rap because the athletes "look juiced", wake the fuck up, by the posts you have made you might as well stop watching pro football, baseball and most Olympic events.

as a side note, no one as ever died from steroid use and the long term side effects are minimal at best. go talk to an ex pro football player about their physical health after retirement.

This maybe your board, but doesnt mean I will agree with any of this. I am not going to be disrespectful by cussing at you. However if you think I dont know about steroid abuse in pro sports then you are wrong. I can agree that safe steroid use can be used and it is practiced by alot of guys here on the board and thats fine and dandy. I have no problem with that. And you hvae to admit pro bb'ers cannot get the size they are without abusing steroids. Hell if that were so then why are bb'ers getting up to 300lbs ripped? I am sure your answer will be because they have different drugs and the drugs now are so much more sophisticated. Things like hgh for instance. However all I was trying to state from the beginning is I have no respect for the IFBB circuit, and I did state pro-bb'ing. It is way past obvious that they abused they drugs and they are suppose to be role models as well as other pro-athletes for the rest of the world to look at. While alot of bb'ers didnt die from steroids directly there have been many die from things like heart attacks. While they cant prove it contributed to their death, its hard to say it didnt. I am sure you are more familiar with it then me and thats not what the argument was over. The argument or conversation in the first place was that I dont respect these guys and it was that simple. I'd just soon not argue with you over this, just wanted to let you know where I stand and if a guy wanted to use a cycle here and there its their own buisness, but to do it in a way its safe is one thing and do it in a way to obtain that size simply cannot be safe. Or is it?

Carrying that much weight has to tax the heart. I bet you his cardio isn't that good at least huge o lineman in the nfl have to be able to run. Id pay to see that guy run a mile reminds me of the cattle you see in a feed lot.

Carrying that much weight has to tax the heart. I bet you his cardio isn't that good at least huge o lineman in the nfl have to be able to run. Id pay to see that guy run a mile reminds me of the cattle you see in a feed lot.

regardless of the weight, he also smokes...so i am sure his cardio is shit.

thats crazy....his head looks almost burried in his muscle...like NO neck at all. Its cool, but he can keep it...That is too much...but someone has to do it right?

thats crazy....his head looks almost burried in his muscle...like NO neck at all. Its cool, but he can keep it...That is too much...but someone has to do it right?

the pic is morphed.

I wonder if he purchased it from Floyd Landis?

IML Gear Cream!
My problem with professional bodybuilding doesnt lie with the use of steroids or any drugs for that matter, but the bold face lying they do on the cover of various supplement ads, magazine covers and backing up the ghost written bullshit articles for training.

These guys need money, understandable. We all know this sport doesnt pay unless your a top tier athlete, however bodybuilders are aware that the majority of their readers are probably between the ages of 16 and 25, and all the bullshit they spew out about buying product X for size and their 40 rep shoulder routines makes a mockery out of the sport, moreso than it already is.

i think bodybuilding is a profession that requires the most dedication and hard work of all.

however, I agree with Double D that many bodybuilders (not all) are setting up bad role models for kids and young adults.

regarding steroid abuse in mainstream sport, i think this is where how useless steroids are becomes obvious. use pro football as an example, the amount of steroid a player use is not necessarily proportional to the number of super bowl trophies that he has. this is because a successful football career is not only built on great strength, but also teamwork, leadership and trust in oneself and teammates etc.

this is even true with other solo sports. for example, steroids are not going to help roger federer win more titles even tho he is not the bulkiest player in tennis.

in the end, everyone would agree that profession bodybuilding is a persuit of unrealistic and unnatural physique and with the surpass of the nature's limit, there surely is a very big price to pay.

I think most people accept and tolerate the fact the BB pro's are juiced. The majority of followers dont have any ambition to get that big, its more of a freak show to see what more these guys can do to their bodies for each contest.

We all know bodybuilding (in any form) is much more than how much drugs a person takes. Without the Pro's, there would be much less to talk about on this board or any board for that matter.

Back