• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Me and my girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Too funny! I'm here for entertainment and humor; nothing more, nothing less.

Here :)
6ec8b431466a74c0a2014aadf9846288.jpg
07b1fe821388eef8ee4d9f35afeea75b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I love ya Mindy... it would be nice to see you turn into a gym rat... hittin' the squat rack.. makin' your sweet checks POP !!! .. I bet that there are guys here that would enjoy giving you a few tips... & I don't mean 'tips' like most of these dudes think I mean it... :winkfinger: ...

I wonder if she do web videos? In this time, she could make some of money.

Id go for the left one, unless im on tren id go for the usual one never been a big fan of anal really

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
Haha she is cute

My make up tears
4a413b5df23cf32634701279d69f6ddd.jpg

Too bad. She was fun while she was here

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
so this gimmick appears months after and says the first gimmick was fun while she ( no proof its a she, probably a tranny) was here then the original gimmick appears. just saying you werent here so how would you know. then these gimmicks talk to each other like its a real conversation.

so this gimmick appears months after and says the first gimmick was fun while she ( no proof its a she, probably a tranny) was here then the original gimmick appears. just saying you werent here so how would you know. then these gimmicks talk to each other like its a real conversation.
I have 2 other accounts I can't get into. Dante$ and Iron Mike. Been here for a while. She's a good girl. Likes to help men cum over the phone.

all 3, down a well, don't like skank!

I'm definitely the hottest one
b9a66c2e39f7336a0111a52d744ba166.jpg

Mindyyy... Cum take this dick

Something like MySpace.

Mindy do u like to be walked on a leash?

That's a good girl

Sounds like in the game, "Master Or Slave", she wants to be the slave. Too bad she doesn't meet up, she would get a nice spanking.

From left to right .. cookie (the brunette), me the skinny one in the middle, Bernadette the blonde. If you guys had to fuck each one and only one hole per girl. What hole for which girl? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Get thee to a priest my child! Your wickedness reeks of the Devil! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back