• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Miss one of my pin days...

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, here's what's up..I pin every Monday and Thursday of Test E. I'm getting ready to fly across the map for a few days. I leave Friday, and come back on Tuesday.

Obviously I can't bring my gear with me, nor do I wanna risk anything with security, so my question is, if I don't come back until Tuesday, can I just pin as soon as I get back and pick right back up? Or will it throw my blood levels off?

Any suggestions/help I'd appreciate it..:winkfinger:

Take the whole dosage for that week earlier. People do bi-weekly to keep blood levels stable but that doesn't mean you can't get away with a weekly injection here and there of a long esther like test e or c.

Or pin Friday morning instead of the previous day. We're only talking about one (1) day. The beauty of the long esters is that there is some wiggle room for situations like this. Then you can resume Tuesday and even pin the Thursday after you get back in order to resume the Mon/Thurs schedule if your heart desires.

Yep pin your full week's dosage the day you leave, pick right back up where you left off. Try to keep up on your diet while you're gone at least as far as calories/protein

Back