• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MTV Real World...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, they are taping here in Philly and it is ridiculous. People are standing outside their house hours on end, some coming from the burbs. I think it is cool that they are here and all, but it is ridiculous the way people are pestering them not to mention if you want to go to a club and they are going to be there, the lines are ridiculous. Luckily I have yet to have to deal with that, but I eventually will.

One of my friends works security at a great bar/club here and he said he has had to throw a ton of people out because they would crowd around the VIP room and wouldn't leave while they were there. I guess cops have been called in at times too.

I wonder if this has been a problem elsewhere?

Philly, I never been there but after seeing sixth sense, it seems to be a great city.
About the real world.. I am sure that it didn´t happen like that in nyc. People in the big apple are very different. :D

what is the Real World?

Reality show on MTV that puts 7 people in their early 20's in a house together for 4 months. there are generally a couple hot chicks on the show. :thumb:

:scratch: ... me thinks me should watch more tv :D

Me thinks your life is prolly more interesting than what TV has to offer, buddy. :D

It was the same when it was filmed in Boston. People were harassing them outside the house where they were living. A friend of a friend was a member of the film crew and said Boston was the worst place to film up until that point.

Enter Philadelphia...

They pulled out once because the unions harrassed them for using non-union labor.

dale dont think we are blind hun....you are doing the same thing and would love to be on that show with hot chicks :p

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I heard there was problems with the Real World here in Philly. I have yet to see them. I can't even imagine what it's like if they were to go bar hopping in olde city if the crowds keep following them.

I don't want to be on real world.. I want to be on Playboy's version!! 7 something?? I can't remember the name but yeah that's the only reality show for me!!!!

7 lives exposed.

Originally posted by naturaltan
7 lives exposed.

Lmao!! As soon as I was about to open this post from my email I remembered the name..

i was selected to go on the philly real world but declined after i decdided i wanted to finish college instead...pple are actually hanging out side the house??? thats so fuking pathetic

I love the Real World! :)

Originally posted by tomas101
i was selected to go on the philly real world but declined after i decdided i wanted to finish college instead...pple are actually hanging out side the house??? thats so fuking pathetic

Yeah, it's ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as those people who are on the Real World who go back to do every single challenge show afterwards. I suppose I am hypocritical seeing how I watch that shit.

Vegas and Paris real worlds are the only ones ive ever really watched. The current one in San Diego seems kind of boring in contrast. Not to mention the people arent as hot. :D

Originally posted by Vieope
Philly, I never been there but after seeing sixth sense, it seems to be a great city.
About the real world.. I am sure that it didn´t happen like that in nyc. People in the big apple are very different. :D

Philly sucks ass ! City of Brotherly Love, what a crock of shit. so glad I moved from there...

LAM is a man wise beyond his years, couldn't agree more. Some of the burbs are nice though.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dale Mabry
LAM is a man wise beyond his years, couldn't agree more. Some of the burbs are nice though.

I was born in West Philly then we moved to Bala Cynwood. Then we moved again to Valley Forge in the mid 70's.

Philly has a ton of great museums and a lot of culture and some great resturants (thanks to our Italian brothers !) but besides that it blows. The only good place to go now is Old City, Deleware Ave is lame and South Street is pathetic...even most of the bars in Manyunk suck ass...

Me likes olde city, but it is dead during the summer when everyone goes to the shore.

The Real World, I would love to go on there. I would act like a complete monkey. You only live once right.

I love the Real World .. I want my hair to look like Cameron's:)

I hated the Paris season, loved Las Vegas, though.

Back