• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My 1-test/4ad/cycle results

IML Gear Cream!
5 week update........
Well everything is the same! My weight is still at 183(just weighed). I only attempted 285 on bench today and it went up fairly well. Pretty sure i could have squeezed out 290. Still did 225 for 10 reps. I feel like I have fully recovered. Though no way to tell for sure? I have one more day of 6-oxo. But I'm feeling great. My superone+ and Boldione came in last Thursday and it is burning a hole in my gym bag! Man I want to try some bad! I have a doctors appt. next Wednesday just to check my blood pressure(regular appt), so I will wait until the 28th to start my next cycle(that will be 7 weeks off), Probably a little short, but I think I will try it, depending on how I feel!! I'm thinking of adding a little Dmso to my superone...haven't decided yet.

You're like a kid with a new toy...can't wait to start playing with it, LOL! Glad you are doing well!

Yep! What can I say? I like the results! It is fun..........
Vt.....you can get Boldione at most online supp sites
1fast400.com is who I reccomend.

Why would you use Bold if 1-test has been working so well. Now that I have SOME knowledge on this stuff I find I am even more confused.

Every product seems to be "the best".

It is common to stack different substances. Since I already did one cycle of 1-test & 4ad, your receptors might not be affected as much thus not as much gains. (if that makes since). Boldione is 1,4 andro which is totally different. Hopefully that will target different receptors and hopefully get gains as good as I did first cycle. The science on this stuff is coming out quickly and is very exciting! There are several companies working on a super nandroline product. But I'm afraid if this PH bill is passed it may not get a chance to get out!

Glad to hear its working for you!

It kind of makes me excited to place an order. I???m Going to order next week. The One+.

So have you noticed any drop in body fat levels why using the PHs?

Also what about using them in conjunction with a pre-contest diet? Do you think it would be a waste of time with such little calories?

Or could you recommend a different product or products for pre-contest?

Originally posted by hardHITer001
Glad to hear its working for you!

It kind of makes me excited to place an order. I???m Going to order next week. The One+.

So have you noticed any drop in body fat levels why using the PHs?

If you're using ONE+, you may not notice a drop in bodyfat because of the oestrogen issues from the 4-AD.

(Oestrogen is not necessarily a bad thing, remember).

Also what about using them in conjunction with a pre-contest diet? Do you think it would be a waste of time with such little calories?

Or could you recommend a different product or products for pre-contest?

Avant recommends upping calories to get the most out of the product. I hear 21-25 calories per lb of bodyweight.(so 200x25=5,000). As expensive as it is, if I was precontest, I would hold off and try on a bulking cycle. Boldione is a good choice for harding and vascularity. But it does stimulate appetite!

I wont start my diet until December. So I could do a 4-week cycle during November. Can you make some decent gains such a short period?

As far as the calories go, there is no way I can eat like that! I use low volume training. Im 215-218 and only eat about 2800-3000 a day. If I went by that standard I would almost double my intake. I have been considering raising my volume if I used the One+. I may up my cals some but I'd be skeptical at doubling them when I???m only 5 weeks away from my diet. (Its kind of like a pre-diet, diet:p )

Boldione: So you think I might be able to use it pre-contest? Should I stack it with anything?

Thanks again......

If you want to do a four week cycle, one plus is a great choice to stack with boldione. Yes you can get good gains in four weeks. And actually most guys are going toward four week cycles instead of 8. It is easier to recover from, and not such a big shock on your body! And I think at 215 you should be eating way more than that. I bet we have some women on here at 120 eat more than that!

IML Gear Cream!
A few quick comments...

1) The difference between 1-test and 4-AD and some of the other prohormones is that these two do not need to be enzymatically converted to be effective. This is a big advantage.

2) Although gains will be increased if you up your cals while on prohormones (similar to real steroids), you can still eat maintenance cals and add lean mass.

3) 1-Test and 4-AD work wonderfully on a pre-contest diet. They truly help to maintain lean mass when cals are low. 1-Test in particular can also add hardness to the physique.

Well, the amount of cals is a different thread. It keeps me lean without doing cardio.

So I'll stack the One+ (12 squirts 2x a day) with the Boldione (recommend dosage?) and follow up with a single bottle of oxo-6.

Or is that too strong?

Well, the amount of cals is a different thread. It keeps me lean without doing cardio.

So I'll stack the One+ (12 squirts 2x a day) with the Boldione (recommend dosage?) and follow up with a single bottle of oxo-6.

Or is that too strong?

How many mg per day of 1-test does that equal?

Originally posted by gopro

well,,,,,,,I dont know.........:eek: ,,,,,embarrassing

I was just going by what I had read as a "hard core dose"

dj,

can you answer that?

Originally posted by gopro

I just PMed par deus earlier about the 1-test content for ONE earlier, for each dosing range (i.e. 3-4 squirts and 6 squirts).

There's 6g of 1-test in every 8oz bottle of ONE.

Each 8oz bottle of ONE+ contains 2.625 grams of 1-Testosterone and 9.375 grams of 4-androstenediol.

12 squirts a day of ONE+ lasts 15 days, so that's 180 squirts per bottle.

So maybe we can work it out from that.

If you have the old beta 1-test you have 8oz. with 6g of 1-test. At 12 squirts a day you would get 250mg of 1-test which is A LOT!
I would definitely start out with 6 squirts a day(especially if this is your first cycle) to assess your adaptability to it. At 12 squirts a day you will notice quite a bit of larthargy unless you are taking 4-ad with it which conteracts it. 4-ad also helps keep your libido up while on 1-test. If you get one+(which I recommend) I would go with super one plus from 1fast400. He is authorized by Avant to do custom formulations. It has 6g 1-test and 9.375g of 4-ad. It is $76.......Hope that helps.

Originally posted by dg806
If you have the old beta 1-test you have 8oz. with 6g of 1-test. At 12 squirts a day you would get 250mg of 1-test which is A LOT!

12 squirts is the hardcore dosing for ONE+. 6 is the hardcore dosing for ONE.

6g 1-test in ONE, 2.625g 1-test in ONE+.

Yep your right, my bad! So hard core dosage for 1-test would be 125mg/day. So for super one+ you get 125mg 1-test and 390.625mg 4/ad a day!

Actually, that may have been my mistake. Were you refering to 12 squirts in total per day? (since you dose twice daily).

even so, it's still 250mg over the day, and not per dose, so we're talking the same green.

Either way, avantlabs seems to be the daddy as far as 1-test products go, not just for amount per dose, but also for best transport.

IMO at least. From what i've read and heard of people's accounts.

Hey guys,

Looking for a place to post my results thus far with 1-AD, I'm almost at the end of 3 weeks and the results thus far. I'm also doing that strange 5 days on 2 days off cycle, but it still seems to be working.

Weight at start: 173.5 lbs. (naked)

Current weight: 181 lbs. (naked)

Major lifts:

Bench at start 145x5-6
Now: 155x6

Skullcrushers: at start 70x6
Now 80x6

Squats: at start 205x6-8
Now 225x8

Shoulder Press (Dumbbell): at start 35x8
Now 45x6

Plus my measurements have increased by 1 inch on legs, chest and shoulders, and 1/2 an inch on arms.

We'll see if these gains continue or if they stall after this. I'm planning on taking Tribestan after this for six weeks to get levels back to norm although my test levels are still pretty good judging from my libido...any other suggestions so that the gains don't vanish?

IML Gear Cream!
Excellent progress, man.

Post cyle therapy ideas:

1. keep carbs up (for the anti-catabolic properties of insulin).
2. Keep training sessions short (under 40 minutes).
3. Train shy of failure.
4. Keep calories up (i.e. don't start dieting straight away).
5. Possibly split smaller doses of EC (12.5mg E, 100mg C) 4-6 times throughout the day.
6. May be a bit extreme for you, but nicotine can be extremely useful.

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
Actually, that may have been my mistake. Were you refering to 12 squirts in total per day? (since you dose twice daily).

even so, it's still 250mg over the day, and not per dose, so we're talking the same green.

Either way, avantlabs seems to be the daddy as far as 1-test products go, not just for amount per dose, but also for best transport.

IMO at least. From what i've read and heard of people's accounts.

LOL! Yep 250/day for 12 squirts total! Also agree about Avant being King daddy! Onlt other way to beat it is maybe add a little DMSO to it!! (about 10% of mix).

I dunno what DMSO is, so i wouldn't know, sorry.

Originally posted by ponyboy

Weight at start: 173.5 lbs. (naked)

Current weight: 181 lbs. (naked)

PB, are these 8 very visibly added lbs?

That is, can you tell you've added 8lbs muscle in 3 weeks?

I'm not naive enough to think that I've added 8 lbs. of muscle in three weeks. However, judging from the measurements it is mass, but I'm assuming that it's at least 50% fat mass and/or water retention. Measurements were also taken in the morning before drinking any water, so slightly dehydrated, which means something as well.

When I look at myself in the mirror I am visibly larger in all areas, especially upper body. There are also striations I didn't see before in my shoulders. I can still see my abs, but I'm sure there is some weight going on my midsection as well (I put at least 1/2 an inch on my waist). I'm not concerned with the bodyfat level because I'm simply trying to push past that plateau I've been at for months. When I start cutting down in February 2003 I'll start worrying about that. Right now my main goal is to get up to 190-195 and then cut down from there. The simple fact i'm past 180 is a major accomplishment for me. :thumb:

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
I dunno what DMSO is, so i wouldn't know, sorry.
Go back to the first page of this thread and read DMSO explanation!

I would definitely start out with 6 squirts a day(especially if this is your first cycle) to assess your adaptability to it. At 12 squirts a day you will notice quite a bit of larthargy unless you are taking 4-ad with it which conteracts it. 4-ad also helps keep your libido up while on 1-test. If you get one+(which I recommend) I would go with super one plus from 1fast400. He is authorized by Avant to do custom formulations. It has 6g 1-test and 9.375g of 4-ad. It is $76.......Hope that helps.

Will the 4-ad cause any water retention? Would this go well with the Boldione? Or is "regular" One+ the best option with Boldione?

What is a safe level of 1-test?

DMSO only helps with absorption. Right?

It seems the more I try and figure out whats going on the more confused I get>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

Will the 4-ad cause any water retention? Would this go well with the Boldione? Or is "regular" One+ the best option with Boldione?

What is a safe level of 1-test?

DMSO only helps with absorption. Right?

It seems the more I try and figure out whats going on the more confused I get>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
4-ad does cause water retention, but you want that, it will help strength! One+ has both 4-ad and 1-test. It would go good with Boldione if you wanted to do all those. And DMSO helps with absorption. 1-test dosage should range from 125-250mg/day!There is lots to learn about this stuff!

There is lots to learn about this stuff!

Understatement of the year!

Where can I go to gain some knowledge?

Maybe I could stop annoying you with stupid questions.:D

LOL! I'm still learning too, but I'll gladly share what I know and learn.

Back