• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My anal

IML Gear Cream!
click the smiley in post 15. if you're fine now you won't be after. :coffee:

[video=youtube;9-DuC0tE7V4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9-DuC0tE7V4&list=AL94UKMTqg-9DtRrunLIpA9ACv-kprFQJI[/video]

No no no!! You guys wrong listening! Methadrol is amazing!! My anal come out because to much weight for me! And to the guy who think i fucks in anal you crazy! If man fucks in my anal i break him! You must be homo to think of such thing! I will see doctor! Apointment tomorrow for my anal crevice hole. You guys thnk joke! No joke! Really happening to my anal. Big boom happened amd big pain for me in the anal. Thank you guys for nothing, one of your fellow men is broken and all you do is play an joke about homo. Big fuck you from me!! I hope your anal breaks and then you ask me what i do for it! I tell you to stop being homo, ok? Big bitches! No good site for help!! You make Gustav very mad! This can be bad for your health too! Taking points and makes joke of me! Big fuck you! Big fuck you! I fuck you in the vagina you have and thats it!!

Oh I very sorry your anal is give you big problem. I am afraid there is no anyone here that is able give you good answer. You should see doctor in order fix your anal.

Does it hurts when you making sex or just when you are lifts the heavy weight?

it popped out once but my dad pushed it in...... frank zappa :coffee:

it popped out once but my dad pushed it in...... frank zappa :coffee:

Too bad the "it" wasn't you at birth. But there is all kinds of fail in here.
None worse than the OP admitting his problems while using the name SOLID.

Very little to nothing solid or pleasant about his repulsive life.

Too bad the "it" wasn't you at birth. But there is all kinds of fail in here.
None worse than the OP admitting his problems while using the name SOLID.

Very little to nothing solid or pleasant about his repulsive life.

Fuck off Eddie:coffee:

I must share similar issues with the OP.
I can't imagine how you I get through the day. I'm gay but I don'
t mean happy,I do enjoy anal.
No wonder my posts are so boring,I'm appalling, and moronic.

Maybe you should post in 'Sexual Health'.....

Just think of how much more pussy you could Rico Suave if you weren't on here trolling and getting banned all the time. :coffee:

Stellar grammatcial skills, yet I'm the troll right? How amusing.
I just can't take any pleasure in kicking around such a fucktard.

So you get lost.

Contrary to you, getting laid by masculine men is not difficult for me.

Nothing surprising. With every post your write, it further reminds me that the best part of you dripped off your mom's chin.

Oh oh oh!! And by the fucking way Methadrol Extreme is absolutely ridiculously awesome! If you do ot right with all the cycle support, vitamins, routine, diet and a stong pct (i used clomid) that shit works like no other! I gained 17 pounds. I would recomend it to anyone! As long as your old enough and smart enough to not blow out your anals!! Get that shit before its gone!!

What a pathetic atempt to push merchandise.... Whoa to you sir !

Stellar grammatcial skills, yet I'm the troll right? How amusing.
I just can't take any pleasure in kicking around such a fucktard.

So you get lost.

lulz Nice typo.

What do you say to that, huh? HUH? What's that? You can't reply?

BECAUSE YOU'RE BANNED!

Curt with some expert owning of a d bag.

Hey!! Why it is that some people hates the life? If you cant read this thread of mine and laugh then you must be BIG PUSSY BITCH HOMO MANS!! Cool hand jobs it seeming to me that you are getting no handjobs, ever. And to this supposed mister you are just grumpy old man. You sir go fucks your anals an gets the fucking life please! And sense of humor! Your vagina must be upset and bleeding because you sounds like second wife to me, just beeching and crying about nothing. She is no longer either. Big fucks you to you both!! Maybe if one fucks the others anals, the life will be much better for you!! Ok?

Eddy = Azza :coffee:

I try for pic but it wont let me work from the iphone! Its the red coming out of anus. Not hemsroid. But i get it to go in. Only comes out for big weight. Normals? Will stop ever?

Negged, fuck this !

Habahahabahahah fuck all u guys!!! Suck my dick!! It makes me smile either way! If i make tou laugh good, if i piss you off even better.. Negged lolz go fuck your dad with tour moms dick

Hey!! Why it is that some people hates the life? If you cant read this thread of mine and laugh then you must be BIG PUSSY BITCH HOMO MANS!! Cool hand jobs it seeming to me that you are getting no handjobs, ever. And to this supposed mister you are just grumpy old man. You sir go fucks your anals an gets the fucking life please! And sense of humor! Your vagina must be upset and bleeding because you sounds like second wife to me, just beeching and crying about nothing. She is no longer either. Big fucks you to you both!! Maybe if one fucks the others anals, the life will be much better for you!! Ok?

:clapping: I love this guy

Back